I think I may have stumbled upon something but I dont think anyone will take me seriously if I try to tell them- Namely acedemics at my university.

I like to do things to myself that make other people recoil in disgust. Just recently, I tried to remove my toenails without anesthetic because they had grown inwards and were causing me pain. Well I botched it up and had to be taken to the hospital to have them removed properly.. And to stem the bleeding properly.

Anyway, the think I have stumbled upon is the curing abilities of tincture of Iodine against the flu. I dont like having a flu, in fact, I hate being ill. So a few days ago I went to the hospital and asked for a set of syringes. I told them I was a heroine addict and they gave me needles, a trick my housemates told me about. Then I went to the pharmacist and asked for tincture of Iodine.

I went home and injected myself with a very small amount of it under my skin. A few hours later I felt very sick and I had a headache. The next day my symptoms had lessened so I injected some more. Again a very small amount and it seems my symptoms have almost completely gone.

The side effects are horrible but I think its worth it. I only thought of this because Iodine is a disinfectant and it helps heal wounds. I thought it would be a long shot that Iodine could stop the flu virus but it seems to have. However, it could just be blocking the symptoms and I could still be much more ill than I think I am.

All I need now is a willing HIV/AIDS patient to see if injecting them with Iodine will stop HIV...

>_>
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Can anyone explain why when my nose is clogged up, masturbation seems to be able to unclog it for a few minutes?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Can anyone explain why when my nose is clogged up, masturbation seems to be able to unclog it for a few minutes?

Possibly the hormone Oxytocin cause dilation of the nasal passage as well as the surrounding blood vessels... I dont know really.
this threads a joke right?

i honestly dont see them giving away needles and syringes at hospitals , heroin addict or not.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Quote by Guitardude19
Anyway, the think I have stumbled upon is the curing abilities of tincture of Iodine against the flu. I dont like having a flu, in fact, I hate being ill. So a few days ago I went to the hospital and asked for a set of syringes. I told them I was a heroine addict and they gave me needles, a trick my housemates told me about. Then I went to the pharmacist and asked for tincture of Iodine.

That's funny, when I tell people I'm a heroine addict they look at me funny.

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Possibly because of the heat building up.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by drakenshadow
this threads a joke right?

i honestly dont see them giving away needles and syringes at hospitals , heroin addict or not.

No, Im serious. Hospitals do give away needles in the UK to anyone who claims they are a heroine/intravenous drug injector. It is to stem the tide of HIV infections due to sharing of needles so they hand out clean needles.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

When you shoot the seamens into your nose, they unclog it temporarily, but seamens are sticky little bastards, so they clog it up real soon.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
wow. you fascinate me!

what other stuff have you done?
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
You're a bloody idiot, and you're going to die soon from one of your stupid little stunts.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>