what kinda university doesn't offer free internet for its students.. the idea is so backwards. you can't even do basic google searches for research without having to pay. even the high school i attended had free internet.
that sounds bad. really bad. although there are some halls of residence at my uni which don't have internet access, there are plenty of computers in the uni itself.

i guess you won't want to know i'm on UG in uni right now either?
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by JohnnyHann
what kinda university doesn't offer free internet for its students.. the idea is so backwards. you can't even do basic google searches for research without having to pay. even the high school i attended had free internet.

Your university, apparently.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Thats pretty bogus.
Viva La revolutio...
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.
I bet even Kazakhstani Unis have free internet.

Seriously, you should do something.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
This is kind of thing you should check before going to said university.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
You from singapore? Which uni?
Gear
MIJ Fender '57 Stratocaster
Vox AD15VT
PodXT Live
Quote by JohnnyHann

omg your in singapore! WHICH university is that???!!!!!!!!!! omg
pal, nuthin is free... if they had internet there you would have to pay more or something along those lines
That's ridiculous.

Get your student representatives to raise it at their next meeting. You could even get a petition from the many students who feel they need free internet.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
In your halls of residence or the actual Uni? I payed £50 for internet in my room, but paying to use the internet at uni is pretty ****ty, never heard of that before. As if students haven't given them enough money already...
Quote by Sol9989

i guess you won't want to know i'm on UG in uni right now either?

+1
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Free wireless internet, campuswide soon.

I've got awful reception though so my roommate has a wireless router that we use.

SHEdit: Plugged into the ethernet jacks in the wall, which do spew out Interwebs for free. /SHEdit

But seriously, that is pretty bad.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Last edited by SteveHouse at Nov 14, 2007,
You mean you have to pay a subscription fee to use it? That's what you have to do in any university halls or in your home. The only exception is if you're using WiFi on campus.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████