http://www.standardvalue.com.sg/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=88

Is this a good amp? I know a guy who liked it so much that he custom ordered a head version of it..

Just wanted to know if anybody heard of this brand. Its korean and apparently good..

If it is actually good and not like a gay thin fizzy amp then i might buy it..
Gear
MIJ Fender '57 Stratocaster
Vox AD15VT
PodXT Live
No not for that price. Don't buy it. Get atleast a 120 watt if your gonna get a solid state, and for that price $600 you could get a great Randall half stack that kicks the ass!
Oh i forgot to say, its $680 SGD, roughly
470.294 USD
227.501 GBP
Gear
MIJ Fender '57 Stratocaster
Vox AD15VT
PodXT Live
Quote by ozzyslayer
No not for that price. Don't buy it. Get atleast a 120 watt if your gonna get a solid state, and for that price $600 you could get a great Randall half stack that kicks the ass!

No. No, no, no... Why do people assume that higher wattage amps are always better?

TS, I'm not sure - it may be good, it may not be. I've never heard of them. It might just be on the same level as your Vox, so the only thing I can suggest is that you try and find the opportunity to try it out.
I just bought a Roland Cube 60. 60 watts and 12' speaker. It is a very good amp.
Check it out.
I just bought a Crate Flexwave 120/212. Basically it is 120 watts, has two 12" speakers, 3 channels, effects and channel tracking for those effects. Also comes with a footswitch. I got mine for $389.99 and love it. Seriously though go to a guitar store and play the amps for yourself, thats the only way to really know if you like it. Sure people's opinions help but do yourself a favor and try it for yourself so you don't have any doubt when purchasing your next amp.
In my opinion the absolute best-sounding solid-state amps are the Peavey Transtube series. I advise you to check these out before you buy.
^and the peavey bandit, but i wouldn´t get another solid state, get a valveking if you don´t want to spend much!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!