OK I usually visit this singapore music site and this was posted in the forum...

Basically A Guy spent 4k on a bass when what he wanted was a guitar... -_-

It may just be a prank but its damn funny.... watch how members of the forum try to find out if the guy is lying or not...

( im sorry that the thread is a bit old, cos i was banned from UG and could not post this any earlier...)

http://soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=38557&highlight=does+guitar+have

this is what the guy says in his first post ...

"HI ALL last week I first watch funtwo's cannon rock on youtube and was enthralled by his pro guitar playing skillz... so yesterday i hopped down to sweelee and bought an electric guitar and an amp.... the electric guitar, a fender precision something cost me $3920!!!! Over 4K including GST!! Then i went home and suddenly realized funtwo's guitar on youtube had 6 strings while mine only had 4!! And also my strings are freaking fat Can anyone help me? Was i cheated?

Thanks in advance.. "

later on in the thread... he says he drops his "guitar" down the escalator while trying to return it...
read and enjoy...
Last edited by petrina_678 at Nov 14, 2007,
Fender precision bass =
$4,000

Mistaking it for an electric and dropping it down an escalator on the way to returning it =
Priceless
ohai little sig.
take that possibly super rich, stupid kid!
goes to show for not doing his homework
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sheer brilliance.
Quote by marmoseti
Mastering your instrument is being able to play whatever you hear in your head, unhindered by inadequate technique. After that, it's all about what you've got to say, so there would be no "best," just a bunch of people saying exactly what they mean.
It's fake. In the 2nd post, some guy says "you bought a bass!"
Then the next post, the topic starter says "Huh? What's a base?"
If he didn't know what a bass was, then how did he know it was pronounced as 'base'?
^ i noticed that too. i wonder how long he spent on looking for a photobucket image of a prec bass lol
yerp im sure ill add something amazing here some day.
there is no way that is real. If it is, that cat deserves a darwin award and he isn't even dead.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
i too think its fake... i think that he is a bassist in real life and actually had a fender p bass... and just showed a pic of his...
Quote by outerheaven2005
It's fake. In the 2nd post, some guy says "you bought a bass!"
Then the next post, the topic starter says "Huh? What's a base?"
If he didn't know what a bass was, then how did he know it was pronounced as 'base'?

Because its fake.

Also, if its not fake, take note that the E key is right on top of the S key on a standard keyboard, so maybe it was a typo. Doubt it though.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Last edited by [x]Huffy[x] at Nov 14, 2007,
lol. what a fag. and i always thought singaporeans are way better off than malaysians xD
Ulquiorra Schiffer of THE BLEACH CLUB!

The Official UG Hate Crew member!

Love me because i'm an azn. hell yeah.
Someone made a thread like that in the Electric Guitar forum a couple of weeks ago.
He pulled the exact same "lol wut's a base?" ****. It's not really funny when it's so obvious that it's a joke, though.
Quote by kyrreca
Someone made a thread like that in the Electric Guitar forum a couple of weeks ago.
He pulled the exact same "lol wut's a base?" ****. It's not really funny when it's so obvious that it's a joke, though.

+1
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I bought a motorcycle thinking it was a car. I looked a pictures of cars when I got home, and got confused. I didn't know why my car had two wheels.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown