Poll: Beyoncé or Shakira
Poll Options
View poll results: Beyoncé or Shakira
Beyoncé
19 45%
Shakira
23 55%
Voters: 42.
So I was wondering which two woman were pretty evenly matched in looks and all round qualities, then I thought: Beyonce and Shakira. So which one do you like best?
Beyoncé Knowles:

Or Shakira:

Battle of the 'Sexys'; You decide.
Last edited by kidsilcon at Nov 14, 2007,
Shakira, Beyoncé looks like a robot.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

Ugh...neither. WTF?

They're both uglier than hell imo...
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Quote by feenxfire
Ugh...neither. WTF?

In comparison to? I don't have many people walking around my town that look better than that.

If you think they're ugly then what hope do the other 99.5% of the female population have?
Quote by feenxfire
Ugh...neither. WTF?

Well I knew someone was going to say that. What are you smoking?
And i picked them two because they're evenly matched - I think, not because I think they're the best looking woman ever.
I like my girls pale.

Those women(dolls) are fackin up up everything real women have. Have you seen either of them without make-up on"? You might as well go look at tubgirl guys...

They're bodies make me cringe....they're faces are terrible.

Sorry guys....but i can't fackin stand either of them. Too fake.

Now if you have Rachael McAdams or Kate Beckingsale up there....

Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Quote by feenxfire
I like my girls pale.

Those women(dolls) are fackin up up everything real women have. Have you seen either of them without make-up on"? You might as well go look at tubgirl guys...

They're bodies make me cringe....they're faces are terrible.

Sorry guys....but i can't fackin stand either of them. Too fake.

Now if you have Rachael McAdams or Kate Beckingsale up there....

First of all Beyonce's not pale because she's black. Shakira is quite pale and she doesn't wear make up all the time, and she's not a "doll", she can speak like 4 languages and has an IQ of over 140.
Quote by kidsilcon
First of all Beyonce's not pale because she's black. Shakira is quite pale and she doesn't wear make up all the time, and she's not a "doll", she can speak like 4 languages and has an IQ of over 140.

Don't make me choke. I doubt she has an IQ over 100, and even is she does she's putting it to great use singing songs like "Hips don't lie". Truly a work of literary genius. Don't be such a fanboy. It's fine if you've got a little crush, but cut the bullshit.
Quote by denizenz
Don't make me choke. I doubt she has an IQ over 100, and even is she does she's putting it to great use singing songs like "Hips don't lie". Truly a work of literary genius. Don't be such a fanboy. It's fine if you've got a little crush, but cut the bullshit.

Piss off, i'm no fanboy you ignorant tool, why would i make something like that up? Just because she makes sh'itty songs dosn't make her stupid.
Quote by kidsilcon
Piss off, i'm no fanboy you ignorant tool, why would i make something like that up? Just because she makes sh'itty songs dosn't make her stupid.

I never said you made it up...

You think the fact she sings stupid songs makes her intelligent? All I'm saying is, if it quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

Don't call me ignorant.
*Reported* for flaming.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by denizenz

You think the fact she sings stupid songs makes her intelligent? All I'm saying is, if it quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

Don't call me ignorant.

You made an ignorant statement, when did i say "singing stupid song makes her intelligent"?. It sounds like you assumed just because her songs were wrote badly that she is stupid which isn't the case in alot of songwriters and isn't the case here.
Are you guys seriously fighting over this?

O_o

I'm not warning anyone, no flaming going on... So by all means, continue... I'm just... Wow.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Quote by denizenz

Don't call me ignorant.

She maybe be singing ****ty songs but I don't see her struggling to pay the bills do you? Pretty smart thing to do if you ask me. Anyway, if I quacked like a duck I wouldn't be a duck.
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Are you guys seriously fighting over this?

O_o

I'm not warning anyone, no flaming going on... So by all means, continue... I'm just... Wow.

No I was just annoyed he called me a "fanboy", that's all.
Quote by kidsilcon
You made an ignorant statement, when did i say "singing stupid song makes her intelligent"?. It sounds like you assumed just because her songs were wrote badly that she is stupid which isn't the case in alot of songwriters and isn't the case here.

I haven't seen any great works of genius...like I said, if it quacks like a duck...

Quote by BassistGal
*Reported* for flaming.

"The day every member of UG got banned"

Whatever, this debate isn't worth it anyway. Well done, tool.
They look the same...Airbrushed...I like girls in my world better. My world being in the good ol' midwestern united states.
Quote by denizenz

I'm going to have to disagree with you here, Den. Shakira is clearly more than a dumb industry tool. Her English rewrites of songs that were originally in Spanish do come up lyrically short, but that's a musical universality. When you rewrite a song in another language (especially English), the lyrics suck. There's no way around it. Try reading a few singable translations of Classical operas and you'll see what I mean.
Death to Ovation haters!