Page 1 of 6
Any fellow Scots getting nervous about Saturday?. I have butterflies thinking about it. Biggest game in 9 years.

'MON SCOTLAND
Im not scottish, but i have to say scotland are doing very well. Come on scotland!
PLAY.LIVE.MUSIC
It's hard to call. If Italy get an early goal they'll just sit back and we'll be ****ed, Italy are too good in defence. But as long as we make a solid start we can rattle them. It won't be easy, but we've beaten France twice so you never know...

Either way it's gonna be one tense game

'MON THE SCOTS!!!!!!!!!!
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by magnus_maximus
I bet there are gonna be a bunch of ignorant tools going "lolbut u lost to georgia ull never win lolololol"

Put frankly, we were always gonna lose that match. Scotland teams that have expectation over them to win will ALWAYS lose. Look what happened in the Rugby 6 Nations this year. '06 came from nowhere, and was immense; this year we expected them to do well and.. well, let's just say we didn't. Really, in such a tight game as this at Hampden, I think it's 50/50, if not 51/49 in the Scots' favour.

Come on lads!

well i blame the old firm it was weird how most of the players were out for georgia then straight back for the OF game and the champs league. Anyway.

Have to say Scott Brown is our best player by far he will be play for a top club (and im a jambo)
Well, Scotland certainly have the fans behind them,

Scotland seats in Hampden: 52,000
Italy seats in Hampden: 800

Mon Eh Tartan Army Pwnage.
Quote by magnus_maximus
That's true =/

I'unno, I'm not glory hunting but McFadden's a titan. Mind you, MIller, Boyd, Craig Gordon... we have a lot of good players, now.

Lol Alan Hansen is a glory huntin basturt he can GTF.

so what is the likely team saturday?
Quote by magnus_maximus
Boyd was Pish against Georgia, so I can see McCulloch back in place. Obviously McFadden, Miller and Brown'll be there... ahhh....

Mind when we used to play tom boyd and don hutchison..those we the days eh?
i might be in glasgow so might go watch it in georges square... am a wee bit nervous but we gonna win...
Quote by Malcom Middleton
“Dying is a bit like writing a letter to Santa. Unless you've been a good boy or girl, you're fucked.”

Quote by RageAgainst...

what the fuck is "getting toasted"?

Quote by leftyguy
tranqd killer, are you Hatton's trainer or something?

THE KILLERS FAN GROUP
FORZA ITALIA!!

I'm going to Milan this weekend so there should be a wicked atmosphere in all the sports bars.........

.......if we win
Quote by jimmywc
FORZA ITALIA!!

I'm going to Milan this weekend so there should be a wicked atmosphere in all the sports bars.........

.......if we win

no likely

lol...
“Dying is a bit like writing a letter to Santa. Unless you've been a good boy or girl, you're fucked.”

Quote by RageAgainst...

Quote by leftyguy

THE KILLERS FAN GROUP
I'm going into Glasgow on Saturday

to try out guitars Not a bad substitute. I'll probably be in Merchant City Music or Guitar Guitar after 12:00 so if you hear some howling blues from somewhere, look in, and see a 6'5 giant with an SG or Les Paul, you'll know who it is
My uncle had a heart attack a few months ago and i'm headin down to his to watch it.

Half frightened it'll trigger another one
Screw you guys, i'm goin home
Quote by jimmywc
FORZA ITALIA!!

.......if we win

Come on Russia!
ummmm... sorry to ask but....

is this about soccer or sometnig?
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Hey everyone from England, lets be really abusive to the Scots, buy the opposite teams kits and hope that anyone but them wins. And then when they do loose we can say that they suck hairy viking balls despite getting further than us....Oh wait thats not very original
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Last edited by wiggy1988 at Nov 14, 2007,
Quote by wiggy1988
Hey everyone from England, lets be really abusive to the Scots, buy the opposite teams kits and hope that anyone but them beats them. And then when they do loose we can say that they suck hairy viking balls despite getting further than us....Oh wait thats not very original

And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
There're gonna be riots...either way.

****ing yaldie.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
are they putting up screens in geroge square in glasgow?

just so i know to avoid that area on my way home from work
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
please, please, win.

would just add insult to injury considering whats going in Italy right now......and that would just be great
Quote by CLVPX
Well, Scotland certainly have the fans behind them,

Scotland seats in Hampden: 52,000
Italy seats in Hampden: 800

Mon Eh Tartan Army Pwnage.

I like, I like...

I don't really want to think about the up-coming match 'till Saturday but, still -

'MON THE SCOTS!
Quote by Gunpowder
Sekhmet: Known for ritually sacrificing the innards of small woodland creatures.

Also, being a girly-girl.

Quote by Creepingjesus73
As for you, Mistress of Mayhem; just remember who it is who can lick * *** + *****'* **** *****out of the ****** of the ***!

Quote by Sekhmet
I like, I like...

I don't really want to think about the up-coming match 'till Saturday but, still -

'MON THE SCOTS!

i ken what you mean i was thinking of just getting really drunk then eitherway it wont be such a hard thing to take if we dont win.
I am literally praying everyday we win.
I'll be at the game

Who else is going to Hampden to cheer the boys?

Heading up to Glasgow about 12pm to hang around first.
Atmposphere is gonna be aaaaaaaamazing.

I have doubts but aslong as we can grab a goal or even 2 in the first half and not concede and then in the 2nd half just play very well in defence, i think the win is ours.

'MON THE SCOTS!
Quote by Cadj
I'll be at the game

Who else is going to Hampden to cheer the boys?

Heading up to Glasgow about 12pm to hang around first.
Atmposphere is gonna be aaaaaaaamazing.

I have doubts but aslong as we can grab a goal or even 2 in the first half and not concede and then in the 2nd half just play very well in defence, i think the win is ours.

'MON THE SCOTS!

Daily Star

Scotland In England Out

GIRFUY's
Quote by Serjem
ummmm... sorry to ask but....

is this about soccer or sometnig?

Nope, table tennis.
Im lucky enough to live really near hampden (and kings park station). Fortunately i wont be at or watchng the game. The games ive been at were against Belarus (lost), Norway (lost, but that was under the rule of Berti. Cheap tickets though lol) and Moldova (ok that was a win, but whoopdy doo, its not really too big a triumph). I also wached the games we lost to Ukraine and Georgia. im a bit of a curse, so il stay put in my house for the sake of luck.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
Quote by twowheels
Im lucky enough to live really near hampden (and kings park station). Fortunately i wont be at or watchng the game. The games ive been at were against Belarus (lost), Norway (lost, but that was under the rule of Berti. Cheap tickets though lol) and Moldova (ok that was a win, but whoopdy doo, its not really too big a triumph). I also wached the games we lost to Ukraine and Georgia. im a bit of a curse, so il stay put in my house for the sake of luck.

well for all the games weve won i woke up after the first half but its 5pm which is harder to do. Also that english commentator i thought was good luck on sky sports but you cant be superstitious.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
WTF he put Kenny Miller on instead of Faddy!!!!!!
kenny didnt do mutch for the bhoys but he better to the job for scotland...

Quote by RageAgainst...

Quote by leftyguy

THE KILLERS FAN GROUP
Of Flower O Scotland!

Come on The Scots!

-AS-
Ibanez RG2570e Prestige
Fender® American Series Strat
Marshall AVT-50
BOSS GT8
Crafter T-035
Squire Strat
Admira Malaga Classical Guitar
Gould GS200CB
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Dimebag Crybaby

Proud member of the Scots of UG Society..
Quote by buckethead_jr
'Mon eh Scots!

+1
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
No support for Italy?

Va l'Italia!!!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Good luck Scotland!
I hope Scotland win

and that England don't make it.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.