Basicly, I was in philosophy and learnt about a philosopher called Nietzsche who pretty much hated everyone and constructively wrote on why every philosophical theory sucked, then went mad as a hatter and died of a STD he got from a hooker.

I thought 'wow, sounds like Meths from UG,' and got me thinking, who are UGers from world history and stuff?

Discuss.
<enter some evil mod here> = hitler

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Rankles = God.

/kissass.

Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Nietzsche was actually pretty awesome, though. I heard his 'stache left him while he was sleeping and fought crime...Just a rumor.
"Some of these lyrics are pure black metal nonsense."
Quote by Gottlos
Nietzsche was actually pretty awesome, though. I heard his 'stache left him while he was sleeping and fought crime...Just a rumor.

Yeah, like I said, he did well to constructively criticise Christianity, Denological Ethics and ulititiarians, and particular works by John Stuart Mill, Immanual Kant and Plato.
Quote by Craigo
Yeah, like I said, he did well to constructively criticise Christianity, Denological Ethics and ulititiarians, and particular works by John Stuart Mill, Immanual Kant and Plato.

Yeah...Even if he was a little kooky at the end, the genius of his writings beforehand made up for it.

It's sort of like Axl Rose - sure, he may be crazy and no one likes him now....But he wrote November Rain. Can you really still hate him?
"Some of these lyrics are pure black metal nonsense."
Quote by Gottlos
Yeah...Even if he was a little kooky at the end, the genius of his writings beforehand made up for it.

It's sort of like Axl Rose - sure, he may be crazy and no one likes him now....But he wrote November Rain. Can you really still hate him?

I've always have hated him. November Rain is boring, overated and rubbish in my opinion.

His ego is terrible, his attitude through the years worse.
I liked Nietzsche, he shared some of my views.

As for historical persons, I guess Guitardude is kind of a local David Hasslehoff (no idea if I spelled that right ). Suzie's Paris Hilton, no doubt.

Oh, and Denizenz is Vanilla Ice.
"died of a STD he got from a hooker."

Uhm, he didn't die from an STD. He saw someone whipping a horse and had a breakdown over it. Get your history right.
Away Message: I fell out of my chair, this may take awhile.
Quote by Covin
"died of a STD he got from a hooker."

Uhm, he didn't die from an STD. He saw someone whipping a horse and had a breakdown over it. Get your history right.

Correct, but he did have one. I've was corrected by wikipedia but I couldn't be assed to edit my OP. I did mention he went mad though.