I'm into a huge range of music, but I would really like to do some heavy face grinding music.

My influences range from...

Slayer
Led Zeppelin
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Children of Bodom
Dimmu Borgir
Lamb of God
The Locust
Chimaira
Muse
The Number 12 Looks Like You
System of a Down
Mudvayne

Just a little bit about myself...
I've been in and out of bands for a long time, and I am completely tired of wasting time with bands that aren't making progress. I've currently been playing drums for about 5 years, and without any formal lessons I pretty much took it upon my self to learn by playing along to any c.d. I've ever owned.

With the bass it's only been about 3 years, but I play along to almost everything and am always pushing myself to play harder, and more challenging things.

ALSO, another big thing is... I'm looking for musicians who are fluent in odd time signatures, because I would like to do a lot of work with shifting out of 4/4 into other time signatures. Some time signatures I like to work with are 6/4, 7/4, 7/8.

Thank you, and please don't hesitate to post.
Eric.
Once I get my kit back home from my rehearsal space I'd be more than happy to record a video.

and I'm 18, so please, only 16-22. I'd like to eventually tour with this, and I don't think many younger kids would be able to tour.
Last edited by silentscream51 at Nov 14, 2007,
Quote by silentscream51
this thread died before it even had a chance =/

well if this thread died try searching in the ohio band members thread as well you may be able to find someone. Good luck to ya tho mate.