Are you sure thats an Ibanez? If so its an early, pre lawsuit era one. Reminds me of your Teisco and what not from the 60s.
Quote by minibrowny
I cant be sure, and I'm almost certainly wrong, but it looks like a Lawsuit era one.

can we identify the model? there selling it for 50bucks... wondering if it's worth to buy it just for "collection"
smile
To simple for a 60's model, too unusual for a lawsuit one.

1970's lawsuit ibanez are famous for looking very much like the real deal, with the exception of bolt-on necks. This one doesn't look like anything...
if u werent sure its an ibanez, i would say teisco cause ive seen several of their guitars that look like that

dude, if you have 50$ to spend that you dont want to put towards something else, and it works, get it, i mean it will at least be fun to have
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by dewdadrew
For 50 why the helll not? right?

yea tahts why i have ym tube amp i mean, its not too expensive, it may not be that amazing of a guitar, but you have a cool, old guitar u wont see anyone one esle with
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional