am dumb, so whats the difference? i should already know this prob but i dont.
There's no point fearing death, as it is inevitably going to happen

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
active needs its own power source- it boosts the signal which is already there. passive does not- you can only remove signal, not boost it.

I think.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
you need a battery or something when it comes to active...
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
sounds like a pain in ma ass that i really dont need lol
There's no point fearing death, as it is inevitably going to happen

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
How would replacing one cheap 9V battery every few months be a pain in the ass? I'll tell you right now... it's not. And it's quite worth it, especially if you have a good amp... which you don't seem to have XD

EDIT: and yes, I realize that I have a Spider. STFU. I'm well aware that it's crap. >.<
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by mafropetee
How would replacing one cheap 9V battery every few months be a pain in the ass? I'll tell you right now... it's not. And it's quite worth it, especially if you have a good amp... which you don't seem to have XD

EDIT: and yes, I realize that I have a Spider. STFU. I'm well aware that it's crap. >.<

the vox is a fine amp...
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by mafropetee

not a spider III 150 :P well i love mine at least...just gotta play with the settings to get wat u want
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
I know. i have a thing for the spider 3;'s. But the insane channel is bad, just imo though.
Quote by dewdadrew
I know. i have a thing for the spider 3;'s. But the insane channel is bad, just imo though.

yea, i rly avoid it, i just turn the gain up on the metal channel.

to stay on topic, active pups sound good :S
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional