Howdy folks. I'm thinking of getting a (knockoff) bigsby B5 trem for my guitar, and i was just wondering, what's the tuning stability like when using it?

Also, my guitar ain't got the greatest tuning stability as it is, so I was wondering if a set of locking tuners would solve that? I've never replaced tuners, so would I have to be careful about anything other than the diameter of the peg? (to make sure they fit, that is) Tis a 6 in a line headstock, and right handed

Or should I get a locking nut?

Cheers in advance!
A locking nut is far too extreme for a bigsby, don't bother.

A set of locking tuners would do the job fine and are easy to fit (especially if you pick a set designed for the same hole diameter as the ones you've currently got) but I reckon fitting a graphite or bone nut would do the job nicely for about a tenth of the price...
Just in case you didn't know, Bigsby's aren't made for huge bends, just subtle vibrato. A locking nut would be too far. Get a roller bridge, or locking tuners. You might wan't a graphite nut too.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Great, cheers mates

The Bigsby trem I'm looking at comes with a roller bridge anyway, I'll look into a graphite nut too..

Quote by rhcp_freak
Just in case you didn't know, Bigsby's aren't made for huge bends, just subtle vibrato.

That's cool with me, I don't see me using it for anything more anyway

Peace!