What kind of wah would you guys sugest?

Im gunna be getting a robertkeeley mt-2 and ds-2 (<-----i think thats what its called just boss overdrive EDIT:<sorry distortion>.) is thier anything i should know about these pedals before i get them?
Last edited by natetagnar at Nov 14, 2007,
Not hardcore but metal and rock. I'v been looking at the weeping demon i just didnt know if it was to much for me.
Ah, the WD-7? It might be ok for you. I'm sure I've heard someone say it isn't very good with cleans though...
I do do alot of acoustic stuff for the church stuff (im the best guitarist they could get.)
but I dont expect to be using a wah for acoustic other than that i never play clean.
ok cool thought so. u know of any good power supply things were I can plug like 5 pedals in at once?
Quote by guitarcrazy1991
Ah, the WD-7? It might be ok for you. I'm sure I've heard someone say it isn't very good with cleans though...

the WD-7 isnt really good for anything. as versatile as it claims to be, the sweep is god awful
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
what kind of budget do you have?

535q crybaby, vox or morley also make fantastic products
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Ah, I was just going by what I've heard about it. Only got to play it briefly so I've never really had chance to see what it can do.

I have a Vox V847 and it's amazing. But it doesn't handle high gain very well.
Buy a 535Q, try and get it secondhand if its more than your budget allows. You wont be disappointed.
Get a Jim Dunlop Cry Baby. I bought one a little while ago on eBay. Brand new for about $160. I love it. It's my favourite addition to my rig so far..
"We weren’t too ambitious when we started out. We just wanted to be the biggest thing that ever walked the planet."
-- Steven Tyler
morley for heavy music
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots