Just kidding, the song's called METALLURGY. Check it out. Leave me some comments por favor.

METALLURGY.

Band's name is Deshrived, here's the full gamut of songs.

DESHRIVED MYSPACE SITE
Guy Stabs

-like a snail along a straight razor, dividing itself through motion
M E S H U G G A H
the song is pretty good

the singer sounds a little like the guy from avenge sevenfold
Gear:
Jackson SL-3 Soloist w/ licensed Floyd Rose
Peavey VK 100 Head
Earcandy Boa 2X12 Cab w/ 70 watt Speakers
Fender Frontman 15 Watt Practice Amp

I'M SELLING A HOHNER HR1000 GUITAR. PM ME FOR INFO.
thanks for the comment. anyone else get a chance to check out Metallurgy?
Guy Stabs

M E S H U G G A H
I reckon the singer sounds a bit like the guy out of Black Stone Cherry/Zakk Wylde/Hetfield (obviously because of Metallica's influence). A little like the guy from Disturbed too.

The music itself is quite solid nice work. Would love to see how you guys progress as you continue to write!
Main riff at the beginning reminded me of the main riff of Pantera's Cowboys From Hell, but other than that I liked it. led,rainsong is right, your vocalist's voice does kinda sound like Shadows, but a little more aggressive I guess you could say.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Main riff at the beginning reminded me of the main riff of Pantera's Cowboys From Hell, but other than that I liked it. led,rainsong is right, your vocalist's voice does kinda sound like Shadows, but a little more aggressive I guess you could say.

Yeah, there's an obvious Pantera influence in the beginning of the song, but the riff just worked with the vocals and my guitarist really liked it, so we worked the rest of the entire song in a different direction than sounding like CFH.

Thanks for giving the song a listen, guys. It's definitely our favorite song to play live. Any other crit is appreciated!
Guy Stabs

M E S H U G G A H