Im going to try and elarn piano but i need some music to learn.

Where can i find free sibelius scores of music such as of the work of Bach etc.

I found some but there wasn't alot (on sibeliusmusic.com).

Surely there is a site which is like UG.

Thanks
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Not that I know of. Just go to a music shop and get some books, they don't cost much.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Ok thanks.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
same we use it in school and it's like ahh RIP THE FUCKING KEYS OUT OF THE KEYBOARD. O.o yeh but when it tries to tell you the note isn't in key it doesn't sound every instrument on the page or something, so then you put it in key and it still doesn't affect it -.-

I actually got out of it by asking to do my compositition on guitar and record it, lucky me
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.