ok i have played that elitist, but the studio is very nice guitar. plays very nice.

but you rly gotta try them both out and see what you think. personally id go with the gibson if you can try it out, ive heard their quality control can be teh suck, but if you find one tahts good, you have a very high quality instrument that will last forever

thats why im getting an american strat
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
^exactly

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by aaron00lee
so basicly i should just play them and see which i like...equal quality?

Pretty much. For what its worth, I think the Studios are extremely hit or miss when it comes to feel and tone. The Epiphone Elitist are much more consistent in my exprience.
Quote by CJRocker
Pretty much. For what its worth, I think the Studios are extremely hit or miss when it comes to feel and tone. The Epiphone Elitist are much more consistent in my exprience.

ah ok cool, i thot that this was the case, well the studio i played was at a gibson factory sooooooo............
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional