Hey everyone,
I just wrote this song not to long ago. And i put some tracks down and recorded a little demo of it.
If you could check it out i would really appreciate it. Like i said I WILL GO CRIT FOR CRIT WITH ANYONE!

So anyways, this is a pretty heavy song with some really rock n roll ish parts, but some really heavy parts to. So just let me know what you think.

Its called "New Tune"
and its at www.myspace.com/jerodgee

THANKS,
-Jerod
yeah i like your new tune a lot.. this is the sort tone i want to make in the future for
my guitar.. it sounded like you say: heavy angry..
no critics sorry
dude.. your songs are good.

are you the singer on alive?
myspace.com/nivek88

~I will eventually troll the forum that your obsessed with~
yeah, i sing on Alive. Its not the greatest singing, but aww well. I tried right? Yeah, i used to sing in another band, but that kinda came to a halt. So now i just do this stuff on my own.
Quote by jerock21
yeah, i sing on Alive. Its not the greatest singing, but aww well. I tried right? Yeah, i used to sing in another band, but that kinda came to a halt. So now i just do this stuff on my own.

well i thought the singing was pretty good...
my only advice to you is to sing more and scream less...

you sound like m. shadows on the waking the fallen album

oh and i added you as a friend..
myspace.com/nivek88

~I will eventually troll the forum that your obsessed with~
Last edited by Nivek88 at Nov 14, 2007,
Sweet Ass playing. Super Heavy
Colors by Between the Buried and Me is the Best album ever
I think you got the right idea with your engineering. The only thing I would do differently (at least experiment) is take that riff that starts at about 0:27 that's panned to the left and pan it center (boost some more of the high-mids and highs) and then put another rhythm guitar on the left channel.
hey man that was really cool
Ive been playin blues and rock for about 4 years but have just started playing metal...wats scales and chords are good for metal
cool tunes bro, nice to see another dude from NW ontario

i found the recording a little quiet. and some of the guitar playing was a little hard to hear.

otherwise the ideas are all there and it sounded pretty cool.

Cheers!

feel free to check out the tunes in my profile and leave a comment.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Not bad, not my style, but pretty good for new-style metal

If ya wanna crit me, then click on my avatar. Play all my music. Then, holla back at me.
IMO, the guitar tone lacks the thump and low mids. Its a lil on the trebly side.
Peavey 5150, LTD EX400BD, tubescreamer, and a whole lotta fingers
breakdown in the beginning eh, not too shabby. not my style, but you hit the style well. sweet tone as well. i liked the whammy things in the end (if thats what you were doing). it does seem pretty short, maybe expand upon it??? add vocals too if you can, this type of music seems to be heavily vocally driven.

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=714559
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
well i realy liked it, dont realy have anything bad to say, it exactly my kinda music i like, i have actully listened to it a few times just cauze i like it.
but as another guy said maybe make it longer and add vocals, but im guessing its just like a demo or somthing.

http://www.myspace.com/theviolentunderground C4C?

cheers james
I love the riffs you come up with (jealous haha). Vocals are good (Alive) except its just not my type of vocals I like (the screaming that is) IMO i'd have more heavy vocals. I had that Alive song on my computer without vocals from a while back. Please do post the scales and such you use because I like what Im hearing

Well to crit your song. About half way through I can hear a guitar getting quieter, it's the one panned to the left I think. Try keep that same volume maybe?

BTW 'newest song' and 'Alive' have a very similar riff in it. Just thought i'd let you know.

Keen to hear some more material from you.
Like it man, espesh the stuff from 3 mins +

But the riffs do lack bass a bit.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
dude... thats fairly good. Im liking the heavier sections a lot. It kind of needs some bass though... but as far as the guitar itself goes, its cool. had a quick listen to alive as well. good song. those vocals arent my thing, but theres nothing wrong with them.