Alright, went to a local guitarshop today. I was looking around and noticed they had a set of Texas Special Strat pickups. I was looking for them for already a while and I love the sound it gives. I asked for the price and I could take them for $220.
Is that a reasonable price for them? I've seen the only on one other site, but I don't think that was a good indication.

Thanks in advance,

Btw, this shop is really 'weird', I was looking for a Laney VC30, I come there and they have it. Now I was looking for Texas Special pickups and they have them. I have yet to find another shop that has either the amp or the pickups.
no. u can get awesome handwound pickups from the UK for $180!!!
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
CorduroyEW can wind a pickup just like the Texas Special, but more articulate to the vintage specs for less. just throwing it out there. it's not fender, but a great person to deal with, and $40 less.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Alright, thanks for your input everybody. I think I'm gonna give them a try. The shop owner said if I bought them, but afterall didn't like the sound, I could return them.
I recomend CorduroyEW too, I have a set of texas custom specials in my tele, tbh I think its a little bit too hot, Im highly considering selling them and buying a tele set elsewhere. (I dont think cord does tele Pups...shame)