So I was just minding my own business wandering around the house when I stumbled upon this little slice of 'OH DEAR GOD WHAT THE ****?!':

Apparently it seems someone has let loose a bunch of cockroaches within the walls of my lovely home

THEY'RE GOING TO COME OUT OF THE WALLS AND FREAKIN' EAT ME!!!

You need one of these:
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

Yep, now you're fucked.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Eugh, cockroaches are disgusting. Kill them with fire.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Umm guys I really hate to down these boners, but I have one of those packet things, they're fake!
Quote by chinese_jazz
One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
I think the real question here is: How did the person who left the note for you get in, and how did they know about the cockroaches?

Do you have any enemies who may have broken into your house, planted radioactively gigantified cockroaches in the walls, then run off, yet somehow been kind enough to place a warning note?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
I think the real question here is: How did the person who left the note for you get in, and how did they know about the cockroaches?

I don't know

I can only assume i'm dealing with someone of Agent 47 proportions...

Do you have any enemies who may have broken into your house, planted radioactively gigantified cockroaches in the walls, then run off, yet somehow been kind enough to place a warning note?

No

I do not

It might have been me. I can't remember

i SO didn't do this because he told me to bump his thread on MSN

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
They aren't sea monkeys, they don't sell them in packets =/
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1