Page 1 of 7
I was playing RE4 and a little after the giant fish I got to the boss from the ad, the big troll thing (its name escapes me). This took me half an hour to kill but I did it 1st try...

I didn't realise when the eggs hatch or what ever it is that explodes out of peoples heads (I’m not that far in game(Don't spoil it for ME!))comes from its spine, that your surpossed to jump onto its back and cut it off. So I spent most of my time wasting valuable bullets on it face until I'd exhausted all ammo in the area.

So I was down to my trusty combat knife. Not until I'd brought it’s to its knees twice did I notice the "A Jump" down the bottom... After another 2-3 times taking it to its knees I'd done it.

And damn was I proud...

So share your most memorable battles of all time.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by xkeyboardxmoshx
Final boss in Sonic 3 and Knuckles. Seriously, when you're like six years old, that's hella intense.

Final boss in Sonic 2 was way more epic. First you fight Metal Sonic, who was nigh-impossible to hit without losing your rings, followed by the giant robo-Robotnik who could only be hit at an exact certain time, of which you had to hit him like 12 times. 1 hour long ordeal when you lost a life right before that stage and had no rings.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by xkeyboardxmoshx
Final boss in Sonic 3 and Knuckles. Seriously, when you're like six years old, that's hella intense.

I remember that.

I still have my Sega set up in my room
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Final fantasy 8.......the final boss.....took me years to do, playing it through nowadays is easy but back then it was really tough.
ninja gaiden had some epic boss battles. tragically the final boss was not epic at all..

Only not.

I can't think... Most stuff I play doesn't have bosses as such.

The Big Daddies in Bioshock were always a great fight though, and I'd count them as mini bosses. The Fontaine battle sucked ass, though. And I hated having my peripheral vision taken away for the last hour of the game.
Last edited by Vermintide at Nov 14, 2007,
Conkers Bad Fur day, the alien at the end was pretty damn tough to beat.

The Poo monster was awesome...damn I wanna play that game now
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by hmmm_de_hum
Final fantasy 8.......the final boss.....took me years to do, playing it through nowadays is easy but back then it was really tough.

When that ****er mutated scared the crap out of me
Quote by xkeyboardxmoshx

Oh I know, that was the kickassest thing ever. I always used to break off his outside fingers first and leave his middle one and be like "hehehehe he's flipping me off..." Then he chases you with that giant laser and it was so crazy, I always died. But it only takes once to beat the game and be happy forever.
Quote by sashki
Why does it say eBay on his helmet in russian?

Because he is the guy who comes in at the last minute and beats you when bidding.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
All of Ganondorf's forms in Ocarina of Time.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
lol when blue/red versions were popular. I was facing the elite four and was on your rival in the game for the ending. We both had one pokemon left and his was effective against mine. He attacks me and my HP drained to 1, and I attacked and was lucky enough to get a "critical hit" on him and win.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Fighting Ocelot in the Metal Gears was always fun and epic. =)
Metal gear solid 3, Defeating boss on extreme by draining stamina was a pain for the first time.
Quote by Lgndkllr777
lol when blue/red versions were popular. I was facing the elite four and was on your rival in the game for the ending. We both had one pokemon left and his was effective against mine. He attacks me and my HP drained to 1, and I attacked and was lucky enough to get a "critical hit" on him and win.

Oh man, I remember that one - been quite literally down to my last critter & just got there.
Also, the end of Painkiller was fairly good(was in hell, shifting between normal form fending off demons, & then changing to demon form trying to kill off Lucifer), as was the very end of Doom (just when I'd just fought my way through a huge level full of beasites, a sodding great brain-spider on steel legs with a chain-cannon bigger than a whale's **** gets let out of its cage. Great.)
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Kingdom hearts series anyone????
myspace.com/nivek88

~I will eventually troll the forum that your obsessed with~
Umm I perfected Rugal with Yuri Sakazaki on King of Fighters 2002
It was more dramatic when I beat him with Athena Asamiya though, he did his projectile and I did the Physcho Sheild, the projectile reflected back and killed him.
I love King of Fighters.
I love Athena.
****, as a game uhh conosuer(sp?) of sorts, i dunno what the answer to this is, there was some pretty epic battles on re4, on pro that is, but none of them were really epic, the final "boss" or ssx the snowboard game is a 25 minute ish race, but not real epic, halo isnt really a boss game, although it overall is a pretty epic game, arg this is a tough one.... i spent like 5 min thinking b4 typing this sentence, alright, i spent another 5 minutes thinking of this heres my top 3

3- u2 (unknown thing) Resident evil 4- GC
its the boss were your running throught the dropping cages, i seen its name in a walkthrough

editnly on pro tho, he kept doing moves that drain my health to red like hitting me and strangling me

2- the great and mighty poo Conker-xbox

and finally the most epic of them all (drumroll)

1- Tsang sung/kitaro/shao kahn Mortal Kombat shaolin warriors-xbox

this battle, if you never played, is at end of game and you must fight 3 people in a row, all are pretty hard, you get like no extra health, and the last battle, shao kahn, once you get to half health he whips out a hammer and does this spin move that basically if he hits you once your dead, if u can escape in time, then it just takes half your health, also he does it for about 30 seconds its not like a 4 sec thing, and he moves, me and my friend spent like 3-5 hours a day for a week trying to beet the guy on normal....... epic, and we dont suck at the game it was just so hard to avoid every attack, basically the only way to win was to not get hit once on first 2 bosses (which we could do easily) but we always got hammered on last boss, when we won it was soooo epic
Last edited by fender1618 at Nov 14, 2007,
Wait, I've got one...

The Mother Brain battle in Super Metroid. Not a particularly hard fight, but epic to play and watch.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Ganondorf battles are always epic. Twilight Princess was pretty easy though
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Pretty much all the bosses in Final Fantasy X, but this is a great video, two huge bosses (well, ones on your side).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vsl6cgc0Q8M
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.

All the fights with Virgil were pretty epic =o
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I think the last boss for FFIX was pretty epic.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by Ichimaru

All the fights with Virgil were pretty epic =o

hell yeah they were epic!!
myspace.com/nivek88

~I will eventually troll the forum that your obsessed with~
The Fear and The End on MGS3 annoyed the hell outta me. Because I played it to get their respective camouflage outfits I had to beat The Fear by lowering his stamina, and creep up on The End several times using thermal goggles to follow his footprints across 3 different areas.

Also, the part with 3 giant trolls on Resi 4 was fucking hard since I was low on ammo and health. Although the final boss battle was a let-down to be honest...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
The boss battles in Devil May Cry series were pretty awesome to. Anyone remember Phantom? Or that Devil Angel guy at the end of number 2?
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
^Yeah, I think his name was Despair Emodied or something like that. But Argosax the Chaos was officially the gayest boss in the history of gay bosses.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by QuiatFat
Fighting Ocelot in the Metal Gears was always fun and epic. =)

Ocelot. yeah, sure. best MGS boss?

PSYCHO MANTIS!!!
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by Nivek88
Kingdom hearts series anyone????

Oh hell yeah! I don't care what people say, Kingdom Hearts kicked so much ass. Some of the bosses were easy, but I remember beating Sephiroth on the first one back in the day. Man, I was so proud of myself.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
RE4 the boss where he traps you in the warehouse and you have to fight him, it didn't take too many tries, he just rapes you if you dont nade him and then shotgun the **** out of him and climb up the ladder.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Ocelot. yeah, sure. best MGS boss?

PSYCHO MANTIS!!!

that was true epicness
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Quote by The Leader
Final boss in Sonic 2 was way more epic. First you fight Metal Sonic, who was nigh-impossible to hit without losing your rings, followed by the giant robo-Robotnik who could only be hit at an exact certain time, of which you had to hit him like 12 times. 1 hour long ordeal when you lost a life right before that stage and had no rings.

The one in Sonic 3/Knuckles is much more epic if you do it right.

You fight the giant hand boss, and then you chase down robotnik in his little hovercraft, and he gets into the repaired giant robo-Robotnik from Sonic 2, and then if you unlocked Hyper Sonic, you have to chase him through space and dodge meteor fields. You also can't attack him, and you need to dodge homing missles and then lead them back into him.
Quote by eldanny

I remember that.

I still have my Sega set up in my room

My Genesis been dead for years.

My Sega Nomad still lives though!
Last edited by xkeyboardxmoshx at Nov 14, 2007,
So many bosses in FFX where epic. Braskas final aeon, Ultima and Omega weapon were cool too. The most epic battle though was against nemesis. This dude was pretty tough. (He should be, was made with the DNA of capturing 10 of every enemy in the game)

The dark aeons weren't very epic for me, since I mostly one hit killed them all with jojimbo.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Mark G
So many bosses in FFX where epic. Braskas final aeon, Ultima and Omega weapon were cool too. The most epic battle though was against nemesis. This dude was pretty tough. (He should be, was made with the DNA of capturing 10 of every enemy in the game)

The dark aeons weren't very epic for me, since I mostly one hit killed them all with jojimbo.

FFX were pretty damn sick, I have to agree with you. Braska's Final Aeon, absolute epicness, I mean come on, think about it. The location, the person you're fighting and everything else it goes along with.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days