PRS CE22
Ibanez S2170FW
Fender Tele Deluxe
Gibson SG Special
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Axe FX II
Matrix GT1000FX
Zilla Super Fatboy
Probably the TSL. But you might be able to get something that gives higher-gain tones, depending on how much you have to spend.
i am looking to buy a tsl in the near future but i wasn't sure which was better. btw the way we're all from Uk... anway....
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Quote by guitar is yummy
i am looking to buy a tsl in the near future but i wasn't sure which was better. btw the way we're all from Uk... anway....

halifax is near where i live like an hour away or less
i got a DSl 401, its great for everything i need it for, from bluesy overdrive, to heavy metal (sabbath) although if your going really heavy, like death metal or w/e then you would either be looking at a different amp. Although im sure it would easily get there with an overdrive. And if you know the hint to make any amp sound fuller, you put a cable in the FX loop, send and put it straight back into the return one, no pedals.

Anyway thats my 2p
ENGL Screamer 50. Just ridiculously better in all aspects than the dsl and tsl.
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Quote by Varkunus
. And if you know the hint to make any amp sound fuller, you put a cable in the FX loop, send and put it straight back into the return one, no pedals.

Anyway thats my 2p

i thought it was 2 cables, 1 in the loop send and 1 in the return and have the otherside of the cables not plugged into anything?
DSL- it's less muddy by far and has more gain which you may need.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
i'd prefer the dsl, but what's your budget?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
ENGL Screamer 50. Just ridiculously better in all aspects than the dsl and tsl.

Very very true. Or a used Boogie F-50.

And sticking a patch lead in the FX loop doesn't always work, though often it gives good results on amps with el cheapo fx loops, or older ones where the circuitry has gone funny. Certainly worth a try if your existing setup doesn't sound quite right, but you should never have to do it on a new amp...
Quote by scottish nutter
i thought it was 2 cables, 1 in the loop send and 1 in the return and have the otherside of the cables not plugged into anything?

What?

I've never heard of any of this before.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Ahh yes. But the JVM trumps both of them.

I would go TSL
Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM 900
peavey 5150

Mesa 4x12
+1

the jvm actually isn't bad- i'd prefer it to a dsl or tsl. But yeah, i'd rather have an engl or orange. does depend what you want, of course.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?