Hi, Is the peavey windsor loud enough to play in a highschool theater arts room. I think with 5000 chairs.
Yeah. It's a 120 watt valve amp. It's capable of putting out more volume than you'll ever need. The one thing you will want to be aware of is the fact that it doesn't have a clean channel.
Quote by Denthúl
Yeah. It's a 120 watt valve amp. It's capable of putting out more volume than you'll ever need. The one thing you will want to be aware of is the fact that it doesn't have a clean channel.
I thought it was 100 watts??????????
Possibly. I might have got things mixed up. But 100 watts is still more than you'll ever need
A lot of places have it down as 120W but the manual says 100W. Since its 4 x EL34 its most likely 100W.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Denthúl
Possibly. I might have got things mixed up. But 100 watts is still more than you'll ever need
Thanks with a good answer!!!!!!! +1
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((probably)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

EDIT: you want an 80's rock/metal tone, and don't need cleans much, right?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Nov 14, 2007,
40 watts valve will easily fill out a gig, so use initiative
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by beckyjc
No you need at least 34 million watts to play in a gig.

Hm...a 34,000,000 watt mega-stack (SS, of course) for t3h br00talz... I think I could make a fortune selling those!
Quote by Denthúl
Hm...a 34,000,000 watt mega-stack (SS, of course) for t3h br00talz... I think I could make a fortune selling those!

just write marshall on it
Reckon you could do a convincing sharpie'd Marshall logo, Becky? I'm willing to split profits with you
You'll have all the n00bs crawling all over it with drool dripping from their mouths. They'll sell their Spiders straight away

Hurray! Now we shall be rich!

Come, young guitarists, buy our amp! You neeeeed it!
Quote by beckyjc

Done.
Now, lets sell ittt.

I love you.

I think you may need to write "Valve amps are for women" on there somewhere too.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by MrCarrot

I love you.

I think you may need to write "Valve amps are for women" on there somewhere too.

Probably. And combos suck, whilst we're at it?
Quote by Denthúl
Probably. And combos suck, whilst we're at it?

haha

"combos are for gays like Brian Mays"
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.

Anyways, back to the point of this thread (so that I can get somewhere near half of my posts to not be spam) - TS, the Windsor will be perfect for you if you play hard rock as long as you don't use cleans. At all.