HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA...

but seriously, i'd tap that.
Quote by Jonjy2
Haha! You are awesome Bucketbotman!! Lolz!!

+100

I CAN PUT MY FOOT BEHIND MY HEAD!

Gear
Ibanez RG370DX special edition!
Tanglewood Oddessy Acoustic
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960's A slant cab
Fender 40W amp
Dunlop Crybaby
So, could you say he's BI-sexual? (ba-dum-pum-psh)....

Anything?

....damn it.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
I think he should be jailed for life. I mean, if he got hold of my bike....*shudders*
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
I wonder which part he was rubbing against? Gears, spokes oooh the pain.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?

Surely if a man wants to shag a bike, he can?
NOIZE
Last edited by alteredgod at Nov 14, 2007,
its a bit harsh, its like when you all used to probably shag your pillow...how would you feel if you went to prison for that?
thats ****ed up , its not like he was in public or anything. He was in he bedroom, probably was diggin the bike so much he didn't hear the people knocking and they caught him basically masturbating with a bike...which is ****ed up, but his right none-the-less.

Sexual offender list? last time i checked you couldn't rape a bike
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Because when I was younger I would wrap dollar bills around my wang while masturbating to get that extra dirty feeling.

Even though I quit doing it, it still turns me on when I see money.

Http://magnumman.dmusic.com
Quote by TheHereAway
its a bit harsh, its like when you all used to probably shag your pillow...how would you feel if you went to prison for that?

+1

If I want to shag a bike I bloody well will, if its his bike in his room surly theres nothing they can do?
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Anyone else find it odd he had a bike in his hostel bedroom full stop?
Quote by eldanny
+1

If I want to shag a bike I bloody well will, if its his bike in his room surly theres nothing they can do?

Yea, seriously...someone had the worst lawyer ever.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Because when I was younger I would wrap dollar bills around my wang while masturbating to get that extra dirty feeling.

Even though I quit doing it, it still turns me on when I see money.

Http://magnumman.dmusic.com
plus there are like sex machines, they are legal? so wtf?! how is this any different?

its not like the bike is now going to need therapy because it was viciously raped
that's bull****
if I want to rape I bike, I will, **** you nazis

it's not like he was out in the streets, he was LOCKED in his room
and drunk from what he said

three years for that? seriously, jaywalking is a much bigger crime if you think about it, since you can get run over and someone will have to live with the guilt that he killed you or something

what is the worst thing that could happen here?
a flat tire? a penis stuck in a bicycle chain?

gimme a break
Methinks he just really likes that bike.

Mr. Stewart, for future reference you will at least know if you want to jack off to something perverted, its nothing more than a click away

*rolls into the Stones' Gimme Shelter*

Ooooohh, Robert, it's just a click away,
It's just a click away
It's just a click away, it's just a click away, a click away, click away, yay-a-yay-ay

*cue harmonica solo*
Quote by The Leader

Anything?

....damn it.

Or BIKE-sexual, but seriously, theyre both hugely unfunny

I think the publicity he will recieve is punishment enough.
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
Both cleaners, who were "extremely shocked"

Oh really? Thanks for pointing that out BBC.
Quote by kaptink
Oh really? Thanks for pointing that out BBC.

Hahaha, nothing like BBC news.
That is bullcrap. Its just a freakin' bike! Leave the man alone!
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

I love how UG is actually defending a man's right to have sex with his bike rather than freaking out and calling him a sick and twisted pervert. It shows what kind of stuff goes on in the Pit that everyone actually supports bikesex if they want it.

And for my two cents, if a person wants to a shag a bike, let him and then get him help.
Last edited by SmarterChild at Nov 14, 2007,
Quote by SmarterChild
I love how UG is actually defending a man's right to have sex with his bike rather than freaking out and calling him a sick and twisted pervert.

What of it, he can't hurt anybody. If a man wants to have bikesecks, let 'em.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by iceman_8319
What of it, he can't hurt anybody. If a man wants to have bikesecks, let 'em.

I never said there was anything wrong with it. I just think its funny that noone on here is particularly freaked out by it.
there was a similar thread to this a while ago, its the same story
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by SmarterChild
I never said there was anything wrong with it. I just think its funny that noone on here is particularly freaked out by it.

Well after meatspin, goatste, 2 girls 1 cup and all that stuff, it seems kinda tame.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by SmarterChild
I love how UG is actually defending a man's right to have sex with his bike rather than freaking out and calling him a sick and twisted pervert. It shows what kind of stuff goes on in the Pit that everyone actually supports bikesex if they want it.

And for my two cents, if a person wants to a shag a bike, let him and then get him mental help.

Hey, what someone does in the bedroom is their business, especially when it comes to an inanimate object. Had it been a living creature, then I can see there being a problem. Sure its a little out there humping a bike, but lets me honest, does this guy really pose a threat to anyone?

Next thing you know chicks will be getting sent to the slammer for using their "neck messagers" in an inappropriate manner. After that we must outlaw shower heads for the same reason!

Although I think its weird, I see no fault on the guys part. He is a victim, plain an simple.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by The Leader

Anything?

....damn it.

You got a giggle out of me.
What the ****? How does that make him a sex offender? That's ****ing retarded. How was he hurting anyone by ****ing his bike?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...