Page 1 of 2
ok pit i have a problem (well maybe not a problem but i dont know what to do)

im currently dating somebody (1 and a half months)

i have had three other girls ask me out since then and i had to reject them cuz i already had a girlfriend, but they keep hinting that they still want some "action"

my question is: is it wrong to date more than one girl at once?
Do the right thing man and juggle it all until it blows up in your face
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
to whoever posts next: TS is more awesome than you in every way
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Morally? probably.

Likely? No

User bragging about his "skills" with the opposite sex? Yes.
A sad attempt to get sigged in another thread by TS? Now a show of manliness by trying to say he has all the ladies? Coincidence? I dun tink zo.
Feed your mind.
my mate was going out with 5 girls at once. 3 of them were best mates, the other 2 knew the other 3.

needless to say it went wrong eventually, but I bet that was one hell of a month.

If you actually care about the girl you're going out with then the answer is 'no, it's not ok to date more than one girl at once'

if you're just going out with her to get some, then why not get more. when she dumps you you have 3 alternatives.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by powerchord9988
ok pit i have a problem (well maybe not a problem but i dont know what to do)

im currently dating somebody (1 and a half months)

i have had three other girls ask me out since then and i had to reject them cuz i already had a girlfriend, but they keep hinting that they still want some "action"

Ask them 3, For a Three Sum, Then just Say to your GF, what you think of 4sum's?
If she says "cool sounds awesome" Have a 4sum If she says "eww no" Just take the 3 Sum without her knowing.
Ibanez S470
Boss ME-50...
Some old amp...

Quote by Lemoninfluence

if you're just going out with her to get some, then why not get more. when she dumps you you have 3 alternatives.

if only it were that simple
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Some people's religion suggest that they should MARRY more than one woman... so why should it be any different for you?
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
if only it were that simple

I know, but TS seems dumb enough to follow my advice so why not make him regret it.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by ibanezn00b
Ask them 3, For a Three Sum, Then just Say to your GF, what you think of 4sum's?
If she says "cool sounds awesome" Have a 4sum If she says "eww no" Just take the 3 Sum without her knowing.

If he's asking three girls for a threesome, he's just going to be standing there watching.
Go die threadstarter.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by ibanezn00b

Someone failed 1st grade mathematics.
Proof this is a lie.

If you were to wear a mini skirt small mammals would die.
Feed your mind.
Here is the deal... you are not married so go for it. But once you get busted, and you will get busted, the 1st girl will be hurt and the 2nd, 3rd and 4th girls won't want anything to do with you because you did the 1st girl wrong. Word will be out about you and it is gonna be a long dry spell. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th girls are still hanging around waiting for the 1st girl to hit the road. If I was you, i would dump the 1st girl before getting any more relationships going anyway.
Take my advice... I am 36 years old.... I have been there.
wait... you've been asked out by 3 girls? That means either:

a) They're ugly as ****, so nobody will ask them out
b) They're so desperate that they've resorted to asking other guys out
c) you're bull****ting us.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Have a crazy-awesome pillow fight.
Demetri Martin FTW

Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by kdmason
Here is the deal... you are not married so go for it. But once you get busted, and you will get busted, the 1st girl will be hurt and the 2nd, 3rd and 4th girls won't want anything to do with you because you did the 1st girl wrong. Word will be out about you and it is gonna be a long dry spell. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th girls are still hanging around waiting for the 1st girl to hit the road. If I was you, i would dump the 1st girl before getting any more relationships going anyway.

He should break up with his girlfriend because there are other girls interested in him?

What a ****ing pathetic thing to suggest
Quote by kdmason

You must feel so old, Old Man
Ibanez S470
Boss ME-50...
Some old amp...

Quote by powerchord9988

It is not wrong IF they all know you are dating other girls.

If they don't know, it's most definitely wrong.

/thread
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
i am saying that when the break up.... NOT go break up with her... they will eventually break up. I know because he is interest in these other 3 girls.... yea I feel old as hell... but I could drink any of you young punks under the table.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
It is not wrong IF they all know you are dating other girls.

If they don't know, it's most definitely wrong.

Agreed.

It's clear a lot of people have different opinions about this, and if you're too worried or scared to even talk to your girlfriend about dating other girls at the same time, then maybe you need to do some reflection, and really decide how you feel about it.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
do it.

I COMMAND YOU.

chances like this dont come up too often my friend.
Actually yeah, I take back what I said. Women aren't objects. Treat them with respect... and if you're dating the one girl, there better be a frickin' good reason, because I don't see one.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL