Herman Li doesnt actually play that fast,,,,on their records they sped up the guitar tracks after they recorded them
herman lii is a robot.
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Try something like this,,and then mess with the fingering,,,so instead of starting with your pinky, start with your ring finger,,and do the same type of pattern

-9-8-9-7-9-6-9-7---------------------------------------------
-----------------------9-8-9-7-9-6-9-7-----------------------
---------------------------------------------9-8-9-7-9-6-9-7-
Quote by rokket2005
Try something like this,,and then mess with the fingering,,,so instead of starting with your pinky, start with your ring finger,,and do the same type of pattern

-9-8-9-7-9-6-9-7---------------------------------------------
-----------------------9-8-9-7-9-6-9-7-----------------------
---------------------------------------------9-8-9-7-9-6-9-7-

ty for the info. One thing start with ur pinky?
try 1234 on each string and then move up a fret. It is really easy to make up your own. Anything that gets your fingers moving and in awkward positions is often good. You want to use all 4 fingers to practice.

1h3h5 on each string is good legato. But really, there are so many. Try Steve Vai's 10 Hour Workout.
"We weren’t too ambitious when we started out. We just wanted to be the biggest thing that ever walked the planet."
-- Steven Tyler
play major scales with a metronome. start slow and play through one complete key (all sharp/flat scales) each day. the next day increase the speed by 2 bpm.
best advice is to buy john petrucci's dvd rock discipline and a metronome it will get you very fast and very accurate