I'm wondering if anyone here can tab "July! August! Reno!" and/or "Eulogy" by The Flatliners for me. Both of these songs are off their latest album, The Great Awake.
-"Sunny Jane" '04 MIM Sunburst Fender Tele. DD HB102(n)
-"Sapphire" Indie Tribal Extreme
-"Joy" Vintage 1100N Acoustic
-"Booty" Black Squier Jazz Bass
Traynor YCS50 1x12 (V30 Speaker)
Mark Bass Little Mk II
1x15 bass cab
Well tab it by yourself? you aint gonna learn play that if dont even try. It takes time but at least you do somehting
but this forum is for these types of topics so yes he does have an opinion to this, but threadstarter is in no wrong for this thread...

if i had limewire id download em adn tab em for you, but i dont... wish i caould help.
Quote by SamiFIN
Well tab it by yourself? you aint gonna learn play that if dont even try. It takes time but at least you do somehting

You are telling me to tab it myself... If I could play the song I wouldn't need it tabbed Einstein. BESIDES that! Don't tell me to do something when you have only made one contribution to this site.

I think I hear your mommy calling you for supper little boy. Oh, yea and as long as you are eating... ask your mommy how my 1/2 of the kids taste.
Quote by TonyRandall
but this forum is for these types of topics so yes he does have an opinion to this, but threadstarter is in no wrong for this thread...

if i had limewire id download em adn tab em for you, but i dont... wish i caould help.

I can e-mail them to you.
-"Sunny Jane" '04 MIM Sunburst Fender Tele. DD HB102(n)
-"Sapphire" Indie Tribal Extreme
-"Joy" Vintage 1100N Acoustic
-"Booty" Black Squier Jazz Bass
Traynor YCS50 1x12 (V30 Speaker)
Mark Bass Little Mk II
1x15 bass cab
Quote by kdmason
You are telling me to tab it myself... If I could play the song I wouldn't need it tabbed Einstein. BESIDES that! Don't tell me to do something when you have only made one contribution to this site.

I think I hear your mommy calling you for supper little boy. Oh, yea and as long as you are eating... ask your mommy how my 1/2 of the kids taste.

can i just point out that you don't need to know how to play a song to tab it just listen to it and figure it out.........
Quote by aradine
can i just point out that you don't need to know how to play a song to tab it just listen to it and figure it out.........

3 kids, 2 fulltime jobs, and 1 wife... i hardly have time to wipe my ass much less tab out a song that I don't know how to play.
Quote by kdmason
3 kids, 2 fulltime jobs, and 1 wife... i hardly have time to wipe my ass much less tab out a song that I don't know how to play.

Wow, you'd think that a guy with a family would show a little more respect and maturity....

What's with all the dicks on this forum these days anyway?

.....AND, this thread is in the wrong forum. Try tab talk.
I'm a person.
Last edited by PinkIsCool at Nov 16, 2007,