But it only has the one peg at the body. Should I figure out if I can add another peg at the heel or what are my choices here?
Go to a guitar shop, they do it pretty cheap.

Or if you have a strap button, you can screw it into the..... base of the neck. i don't know what it's called.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by Artemis Entreri
Go to a guitar shop, they do it pretty cheap.

Or if you have a strap button, you can screw it into the..... base of the neck. i don't know what it's called.

Heel?
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Most acoustics with one strap button should have like a string or even a shoelace tied thru the other end and put around the headstock. But u could have another one put on.
thanks for all the replies. Which do you think would be better, a strap through the hell or a string around the neck? On one hand, my guitar might not be able to hand the heel strap, on the other, won't that strap around the neck slide onto the bridge?
No, the strap is stopped by the strings going through the nut (it wraps behind the nut). I prefer strap buttons, because I think it makes the guitar a little more wieldy. But you could do it either way.

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Strap....7$ for a cheap one. Strap button....probably same price with strap. I got mine installed free when I got the guitar. Maybe 3 for the button and 2 for labor? Not much.

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
alright thanks for the help Artemis. I'll drop by guitar center some time this .. year
Quote by Artemis Entreri
No, the strap is stopped by the strings going through the nut (it wraps behind the nut). I prefer strap buttons, because I think it makes the guitar a little more wieldy. But you could do it either way.

I disagree, I find the guitar is much more ballanced when you just tie the strap around the neck...
Quote by david_highland
I disagree, I find the guitar is much more ballanced when you just tie the strap around the neck...

Like I said man, it's all preference. Try one behind the neck before you get a strap button.

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712