alrite so i sold 2 of my guitars that i didnt really play much, and now im thinking of getting a new les paul i already have 2...but i love them so much =D, anyways, i was thinking of getting a gibson les paul studio or an epiphone elitist les paul custom...the epiphone is cheaper and to me looks for attractive than the gibson les paul studio...SO im really torn about the 2, i already have an epi elitist les paul studio...which would you guys pick if you were in my situation?
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Alpine White) (retired)
Gibson Les Paul Swamp Ash studio
Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (Tobacco Burst)

Bass
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz
niether kinda of a wste of money if you already have 2
song stuck in my head today

Quote by nehe-miah
epi elitist les paul studio.

I thought there was only Les Paul Plus, and Les Paul Custom with the Elitists?

I haven't played either, but I've heard nothing but bad things from the Gibson Studio, and nothing but good things from the Epi Elitist. I'd go with the Elitist, personally.
And why again do you need another one? Why don't you try another guitar brand, there is more to life than Gibson or Epiphone.
i actually had a schecter and an ESP...sold both...i tried a bunch of different guitars...had semi hollows and sg style guitars...nothing like a good old les paul to me, and ya they had the elistist studios for a very short time, they have really cut back on that line...they used to have so many and now its only the 2 types of les pauls
Guitars

Bass
Quote by Strat = Love
And why again do you need another one? Why don't you try another guitar brand, there is more to life than Gibson or Epiphone.

+1

try a paul reid smith

i know they are nice but you are just gonna have the same sound which you didn't need to spend an extra 800$ or whatever fdolars to get cause you already have 2 that are that style

Quote by nehe-miah
i actually had a schecter and an ESP...sold both...i tried a bunch of different guitars...had semi hollows and sg style guitars...nothing like a good old les paul to me, and ya they had the elistist studios for a very short time, they have really cut back on that line...they used to have so many and now its only the 2 types of les pauls

Have you tried a PRS all i hear is good tyhings about these guitars. i have never heard a bad thing about them so if you tell me one then i won't believe you and you should just waste you money on the epiphone cause your probably getting better quality then the low end gibson

alrite i guess ill save the money...or maybe sell my elitist studio...
Guitars

Bass