Page 1 of 2
A few minutes ago a few assholes decided to start throwing oranges at my house, and the same happened last week, at the same time of the day.
As I went ouside to see where they were, I started hearing people talking but I couldn't see them, so I went inside again and I looked at the window at the 1st floor.
That's when I see at least 2 guies, maybe 16/17, and one of them was taking a orange from the tree which he thrown at my house.

I'm pretty pissed off, I'd like to go scare them a little with a knife or something, but in the other hand they might have knives too and I don't want to get killed.

So what should I do in case they come back again ?
Go "talk" with them, call the police, call a few friends to beat them up, or just sit watching my house getting shot with oranges ?
I HAVE A SIG AND IT'S HUGE LOL
Get a gun and kill them. If they make it off your property, shoot them, and drag them on to your porch. It's completely legal.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Shoot them with paintball guns.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
snipe'm
I don't know, go over there and tell them to knock it off, or you'll pull out your 12 gauge. If they don't believe you, tell them to come over.
They think its funny to throw oranges at your house, so get a paintball gun and go nuts...as bad as it is, revenge is sweet.
Walk out there with a gun when they do it, they won't come back.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
find out who they are then **** in a box and fedex it to them, or you could just get your friends and pound those ****ers faces in!
hahahaha become a dark templar and kill their ass when you're invisible. StarCraft is awesome
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
I would say get on top of your house and snipe them from there with an airsoft or paintball gun. Catch em totally by surprise.

Or if you don't want charges pressed against you, go outside and throw eggs at them.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Throw a flash bang at them.

Paint the flash bang orange for irony.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by thrashfan
I would say get on top of your house and snipe them from there with an airsoft or paintball gun. Catch em totally by surprise.

Or if you don't want charges pressed against you, go outside and throw eggs at them.

I'm pretty sure there's not much in the law stopping them from shooting them if they're actually on his property and not on the sidewalk or whatever.
dog shit in a bag, light the bag on fire, put it on their porch, then while they stomp on **** for a while to turn off the fire, have moar bags of shit handy, and throw it at him, take a video camera..
There's this guy in a riced out honda around my house, he has a straight pipe exhaust to a 5" muffler, he drives by at 2am loud as hell, I found out where he lived, took my truck there at 4am and held on the horn while I was doing a brakestand, so yeaa..you get the point, find out where they live and kill 'em.
Well if there is two of them and one of you - don't do anything, try and get some friends over, the police won't take it too serious;
"help!, two young teenages sometimes throw oranges at my window!, please investigate!!".
Quote by FireandFlames
I'm pretty sure there's not much in the law stopping them from shooting them if they're actually on his property and not on the sidewalk or whatever.

Is that so?

I've had a paintball gun for years and I always wanted an excuse to shoot someone

We have no paintballing range close to me.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Quote by thrashfan
Is that so?

I've had a paintball gun for years and I always wanted an excuse to shoot someone

We have no paintballing range close to me.

Well, unless they're actually vandalizing your stuff, I don't think you can... Some kids were egging my friend's house last Halloween, and we pretty much went back at ;em with paintball guns because they were actually in his yard and sh*t throwing them. The parents apparently bitched back the next day but couldn't press charges for their kids getting paintballed.
I'd say get a bucket of paint &and dry ice...findout where they live...put the dry ice in the paint put the lid back on and run...leave it on their doorstep...(it will explode) (i sudgest you get a nice neon color)
Quote by MikeDee

I'd like to go scare them a little with a knife or something, but in the other hand they might have knives too and I don't want to get killed.

that part made me chuckle, i'm sorry

but to the rest of your original post I say call the police, their attacking your house which is breaking the law, or you could just shoot them they brought it upon themselves.
Quote by Dance_of_Death
Go buy one of those really high powered sniper airsoft guns and just sit in some hidden place and when you see them, light them up.....

in the balls....

Must.........resist.......temptation......
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
when you paintball them make sure that you have the paintballs that smell of bananas when they break
Kill them and eat their dead bodies.

Or just ask them, nicely, to stop throwing oranges.

86% of the people who frequent the "Electric Guitar" forum would say that they have played guitar for under 5 years.
I see some pretty good ideas there.
I'll post a video if they ever show up again.
I HAVE A SIG AND IT'S HUGE LOL
Go out there with a goddamn katana, their knives are you match against a katana!
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Get some friends over with their paintball guns and a couple of baseball bats. Confront said people and tell them to screw off before the get in too deep with you.

Get a camera and photograph the oranges they threw at your house, you'll have an excuse for the police if they come over.
Yah man I don't live ina house but if I did I would be pissed too man i hear stories about ppl 's houses getting egged and I sympathize cuz it feels so hopless like you can't do anything about it. In reality what they are doing is bullying you. The police won't do anything. you got to take matters into your own hands. VIdeo tape them and say yo'ure sending it to the police to scare them, or throw oranges at them, or throw paint at them. Really if you think about it, you have the advantage cuz you can do anything to them and they won't rat you out or else they'll have to rat themselves out in the process
First of all. Don't be scared if they've got knives.

Walk upto them when they're not looking(and no-one else is), tap one of them on the shoulder, as soon as he turns around hit him square in the face.

Tell them to stop throwing orange at your house otherwise he'll end up the same way.

The other one will be in too much shock to do anything. As he starts to get up, give him a kick in the stomach in case he forgot who was getting revenge.

Or you could just film them do it and report them to the police.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Page 1 of 2