That's great.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I would totally buy that. Even if that was the only song on it, and that was as difficult as it got. I would totally pwn everyone at it.
Harmonica hero is better.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Ive Got A Fever!
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Harmonica hero is better.

no, no its not

cowbell hero is epic win. seriously that bought the lulz.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
lol...what song is that anyway?
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by tincho729
lol...what song is that anyway?

(Don't Fear) The Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult. And you have to watch the SNL skit called "More Cowbell" to understand the joke.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
I saw the SNL skit after the cowbell skint and still found it funny, just got it more after I saw the SNL one.
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.