as i lay dying, all that remains, haste the day, and through the eyes of the dead
it isnt till next week, but i cant go...
Slayer and Manson. I missed my 2 favorite bands, together. In the same concert.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I really wanted to go see Sigur Ros when they came to New York not too long ago, but I couldn't buy tickets in time. I love their music, and I would imagine them to have a crazy light show.
Projekt Revolution/Warped Tour 07. Wouldve been awesome to see Placebo, Mindless Self-Indulgence, Saosin, and Taking Back Sunday all on one stage. And My Chem apparently had an amazing live setup. And Warped had so many amazing bands, it would take a while to list.
the mars volta are playing here on new years eve. why then of all nights? wish it was a couple days before or after....
Arsenal:

80's Gibson LP Studio
77' Ibanez Artist
Marshall JCM2000 DSL
Boss Metal Zone
MXR Phase Shifter
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Digitech Whammy
im goin to see van halen at the cox arena in san diego in two weeks. it'll be awesome.
Crossroads. Both of em
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
the 1's i would hav gone 2 were any on led zeps stops on there 71' world tour, green day in UK (2005) but at least i hav the bullet in the bible CD i also wanta go to led zepplins re-mastering concert in london but now its impossible 2 go cuz there r no more tickets
I wanted to see Bob Dylan at White River PArk in Indianapolis this past summer. Tickets sold out to fast.
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
he just played here in louisville a few weeks a =go w/ elvis costelio, my parents went but i didn't
The Springsteen concert in Pittsburgh tonight.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
I wanted to see Arcade Fire at the M.E.N., Muse at Wembley and Dream Theater in Wolverhampton.
Muse at Glastonbury and Queen at Wembley Stadium
My Gear :-

Epiphone Les Paul Custom, Black Beauty
Vintage VS6
Stagg S302
Yamaha F-310
Laney HCM10
Carlsbro Scorpion L
Vox AD-30VT
Wesley Gothic White Bass
Boss ME-50
Z.Vex Fuzz Factory
Quote by Rock1986
I wanted to see Bob Dylan at White River PArk in Indianapolis this past summer. Tickets sold out to fast.

My tip is about the "modern" Dylan.

Rather he dies and you did not get to see him in your life and you wish you did, than you see him at this age and wish that you didn't xD

I wish i was at Woodstock of course, And When Dylan Played at Royal Albert hall.

JUDAS!

On the Eighth Day, God said, "Let There Be Rock."

And on the ninth day there were hangovers.....

I want to see Brand New but I've already got tickets to see Battles on the same night in the same town. How f**ked is that!
MBOX2 - PRO TOOLS LE 7.3.1 - CUBASE SX3 - REASON 4
ATTACK_DECAY_SUSTAIN_RELEASE_
Dylan in '75 at the Rolling Thunder Review- wow. Or the Monterey festival in '67 would have been nice. Or any Grateful Dead gig.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
led zeppelin last night and guns n roses at the monsters of rock festival, too bad i wasnt alive when monsters of rock was on that year
It would have to be one of Guns N' Roses good gigs on the Illusion tour. Lots of them were disasters and some resulted in riots but they had some immortal shows too. If only we could go back in time...

EDIT: Hey, three Gn'R shows in a row, not too bad!
Last edited by Icarus Lives at Dec 11, 2007,
How could I have not mentioned The Last Waltz?

That would be my number one choice.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
i know it was in 1986, but queen at wembly, simply amazing
and muse at wembley this year, or was it last yr i cant remember
also the muse absolution tour live-glastonbury, ive got the dvd and it is amazing
Last edited by n1ghtw15h at Dec 11, 2007,
Led ****ing Zeppelin
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Metallica's S&M concert... wish i had been there (RIP Mike Kamen)

...And also Metallica & G'nR together at Milton Keynes (I think it was there).
A concert some time when pantera was at the top of their game, cowboys, vulgar etc etc and then the concert when Dime was shot..think about it.