Ok, so my Vista sounddrived just auto updated and now does not work at all. I get no sound what so ever. Anyone know how to fix this retarded Micro$oft mess up??
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Check the volume settings for your sound driver/card... Sometimes they just turn down automatically.
Get Windows XP, and download Windowblinds for the Vista look.

Problem solved, have fun.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Gah you retards, you all fail. Vista isn't that bad. The problem isn't even guaranteed to be Vista.
Just rollback the driver and it should be fine.
Quote by RPGoof
Gah you retards, you all fail. Vista isn't that bad.

True, but its still bad, so I'm waiting for a Service Pack or two before I upgrade.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by i have to pee
Ok, so my Vista sounddrived just auto updated and now does not work at all. I get no sound what so ever. Anyone know how to fix this retarded Micro$oft mess up??

It will have tried to update your sound drivers, but replaced them with ****ty ones.

Do a system restore to before the update. Proceed to set your updates to let you choose what to install. Then, simply choose from the updates not to install the sound one, and let it update everything else.

Personally I just don't use Windows Update at all, because it tends to cause total destruction of my system and thus much grief Last time I had to do a clean install because it ****ed the Software Licensing service, meaning I couldn't get to use the control panel or properties of anything.

Vista is a much better OS than XP, it's just the microsoft faggotry that brings it down. Still, at least I don't have to worry about Orwellian ****ing "security features" like XP has had since SP2.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Get Windows XP, and download Windowblinds for the Vista look.

Problem solved, have fun.

Yeah, Vista is simply a re-skin of XP, after all...
Last edited by Vermintide at Nov 14, 2007,
My sound is ****ed on vista too.. keeps making scratching buzzing noises.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3