talk about ur favourite green day as a band, there songs and albums, even though there slowing down
i like their really early stuff like kerplunk and dookie but everything after that i hate
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
I hope they dont try to do another concept album and return to their punkier stuff, like in Dookie. They are great, but i wouldnt call em "masters of modern rock."
um, wolfmother is better

edit: i do love green day too, a very good modern rock band
My Gear:
Fender '72 Tele Thinline Deluxe Reissue
Vox Night Train 15W
I honestly really liked them for about 2 months, after that, it all got extremely annoying.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
i liked them until they released American Idiot and became the symbol for everything they sung about now i detest them...
Quote by qotsa1998
I hope they dont try to do another concept album and return to their punkier stuff, like in Dookie. They are great, but i wouldnt call em "masters of modern rock."

concept albums are great.

their old stuff was good too, although for the most part it was all pointless. most of the old songs were just about random junk
Quote by ziz_12
talk about ur favourite green day as a band, there songs and albums, even though there slowing down

Green Day is barely even music.
Look at me, I can play power chords!
Real music comes from the soul.
Try Stevie Ray Vaughan, Eric Clapton, Albert King, B.B. King, Robert Johnson, Jmi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Chuck Berry, Buddy Guy, or some other person who plays from their very heart and soul.
It is your opinion though
if you play guitar, I suggest you try out some of those guys.

They do have an okay bas player though
I plays guitars.
Last edited by 2003LP at Nov 14, 2007,
Quote by 2003LP
Green Day is barely even music.
Look at me, I can play power chords!
Real music comes from the soul.
Try Stevie Ray Vaughan, Eric Clapton, Albert King, B.B. King, Robert Johnson, Jmi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Chuck Berry, Buddy Guy, or some other person who plays from their very heart and soul.
It is your opinion though
if you play guitar, I suggest you try out some of those guys.

people like you are ****ing ignorant. what the **** does powerchords have to do with ****ing music? who the hell gives a **** if you can play a solo for 20 god damned minutes? how do you know that they dont play from their heart and soul? you need to stfu and gtfo. and stfd(sit the **** down)
It's not about playing solos for 20 minutes, it's about playing music from your heart and soul, whether it's 20 minutes or 2 seconds. Give Green Day a listen and it's blatantly obvious they don't play from their heart...except, they're probably singing those hypocritical lyrics from the heart...and could you please give us some specifics, musically, of what makes Green Day so amazing?
dude u have no idea what you're talking about. why the hell would you be in music if you didnt play it from your heart and soul. wtf kinda sense does that make?
Quote by punkrockdude2
people like you are ****ing ignorant. what the **** does powerchords have to do with ****ing music? who the hell gives a **** if you can play a solo for 20 god damned minutes? how do you know that they dont play from their heart and soul? you need to stfu and gtfo. and stfd(sit the **** down)

That's not very nice.
People like me are not "****ing ignorant." People like me are simply blues purist. It is rare that you happen to stumble upon a blues musician who solos for 20 "god damned" minutes. People that play solos for 20 "god damned" minutes are generally in jam bands, you know, like Phish or Grateful Dead.
I plays guitars.
I guess you're right..but still this one kid would always ask me why i liked greenday and blink182 so much instead of other bands..and I told him I just like them and he was like thats stupid all they use is powerchords...I was like who ****ing cares. its just music!!
*reported*

No searching + Bad grammar + Double posting + Forgetting people have opinions = fail.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!