I was going to order one, but I was wondering if the Refurbished models are any good. I'm getting the Plain top because it is $100 cheaper and looks just as good.
Also what finish:

Vintage Sunburst:

Heritage Cherry Sunburst:
idk anything about the refurbished models, but id say definitely the vintage sunburst!!
Heritage Cherry looks best with a Flame-top, IMO.

So seeing as you're getting a plain top, I'd go the sunburst.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

well heritage cherry sunburst has always been my fav. finish,
so thats what i'd suggest.
but its up to you
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
Definately get Vintage, Cherry looks good on some models but that is not one.
Quote by darkstar2466
Bigfoot.... The Abominable Snowman.... Chinese Democracy.... all stories, nothing more.

What exactly is a refurbished guitar. Only been abused a little and repainted? I have the same guitar but I dont think I would be to interested in a previously abused guitar. How much can be saved on something like that as they dont cost much new.
I own a Cherry Sunburst Epi LP Standard and Love it, it was my first electric guitar and i think its great, you should definatly go with the Cherry sunburst
Quote by Tackleberry
What exactly is a refurbished guitar. Only been abused a little and repainted? I have the same guitar but I dont think I would be to interested in a previously abused guitar. How much can be saved on something like that as they dont cost much new.

Refurbished guitars have supposedly been sent back to the assembly and have been repaired and or tweaked tested until they can pass the quality control standards of new guitars. I agree with you though. I don't think saving about 80 bucks is worth it.
Sometimes a temporary fix can pass though a QC check.

The Epiphone is a solid Les Paul..they sound great. Epiphone says they are made
to Gibson standards. I believe it after going to alot of blues clubs. I heard an Epiphone and a Gibson Les Paul playing together and i couldn't tell the difference. That Les Paul was a studio....that was crazy.
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett