i bought an as i lay dying shirt from my friend for 10$, but its an extra large. i'm like a medium or a large (slim fit). so i was wondering if theres anyways to shrink it, besides just washing it lol. its black and im pretty sure its made out of cotton, if that helps.

thanks
Quote by MySweetFracture
put it in the drier on super high after washing it

if that was a serious post, thanks.
Quote by fender user 564
i bought an as i lay dying shirt from my friend for 10$, but its an extra large. i'm like a medium or a large (slim fit). so i was wondering if theres anyways to shrink it, besides just washing it lol. its black and im pretty sure its made out of cotton, if that helps.

thanks

Well if it says pre-shrunk on the tag then you are kinda screwd...but you said it's for your friend
Quote by guitarguy17
it wont

eat some food you skinny emo bitch.
just kidding though.

dry it like 100 times, even if its not wet

lol @ the fact that you listen to techno and your trying to make fun of me.
the hotter teh water the smaller teh shirt, then dry it on high
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
Quote by guitartaber93
Well if it says pre-shrunk on the tag then you are kinda screwd...but you said it's for your friend

FROM my friend.
Quote by FireandFlames
scissors.

+1 haha
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

Quote by fender user 564
lol @ the fact that you listen to techno and your trying to make fun of me.

uhhh i was just kidding, im not the one thats so dumb he could'nt buy a shirt that was his size
it was a joke dude. get over it

and techno is the ****, i have some on my prfile that I made, so go listen and tell me it doesnt take some skills
Quote by guitarguy17
uhhh i was just kidding, im not the one thats so dumb he could'nt buy a shirt that was his size
it was a joke dude. get over it

and techno is the ****, i have some on my prfile that I made, so go listen and tell me it doesnt take some skills

i knew it was an extra large, i figured i can just shrink it.

and to listening to the music on your page, no. i'd love to but im busy doing nothing at the moment