Right now I'm deciding between a Boss OS-2 or a Digitech Bad Monkey. I use a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser with 81/85 EMG's. I'm looking for a hard overdriven, grungy sound, something like Jerry Cantrell's tone, what should I get? btw I occasionally use a Marshall JCM900.
Quote by Zeppelin08
I busted a nut because my g-string was too tight.

Quote by rexreeper99
Hendrix. he played jazz right? lol. im real bad with names.

i guess jazz could work

add me up http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/cactus/
Boss is generally mistakenly well-thought, as is Digitech. If you want a seriously good, all purpose, ridiculously versatile overdrive, you want the MI Audio Tube Zone Overdrive. Really.
just get the bad monkey ts, it's not bad for such a cheap pedal, and I haven't had good experiences with boss pedals.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
im a fan of the bad monkey. dont know if ive tried that particular boss pedal, but it probably has a different voicing. the BM has a mid hump like a tubescreamer, and the boss probably doesnt. i would try both out to see which you like better. and if you cant, i would say go for the BM cause it is a solid pedal and great for the price.