seeing as that the majority of the pit seems to be male... I'm assuming we're all proud of our monsterous burps that we unleash, and if any of the girls are like my girlfriend, you to are proud of making a great big belch... So I bring you "The Epic Burp Thread"

Post Stories of some of your greatest burps... or your not so great burps that you thought would be awesome.... To start it off I'll tell a story from last night

So last night I was eating dinner at my girlfriends house, and she was eating some cookies after dinner while I finished drinking my soda. I felt a burp coming on so I moved over really close to her expecting a small modest burp but then I realeased a great big hurricane wind burp. Her dad was in the room with us and laughed at it, my girlfriend wasn't to pleased, but she'll probably get me back sometime.... but until then I have out burped her... usually she out burps me though... it isn't cool....
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by killedbyaspork
seeing as that the majority of the pit seems to be male... I'm assuming we're all proud of our monsterous burps that we unleash, and if any of the girls are like my girlfriend, you to are proud of making a great big belch... So I bring you "The Epic Burp Thread"

Post Stories of some of your greatest burps... or your not so great burps that you thought would be awesome.... To start it off I'll tell a story from last night

So last night I was eating dinner at my girlfriends house, and she was eating some cookies after dinner while I finished drinking my soda. I felt a burp coming on so I moved over really close to her expecting a small modest burp but then I realeased a great big hurricane wind burp. Her dad was in the room with us and laughed at it, my girlfriend wasn't to pleased, but she'll probably get me back sometime.... but until then I have out burped her... usually she out burps me though... it isn't cool....

you just lost your manhood

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
you just lost your manhood

I know but I finnaly realized why... coke doesn't make me burp worth ****... (except that time I just told about) and thats all I ever drink over there... if I had some dr. pepper or pepsi or somthin I'd out burp her all the time
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
i hate it during lunch my friend who sits to the left of me drinks like a full carton of white milk and does a HUGE burp,and gets appalled by a girl at the next table, then i drink a little carton of OJ and a full sized carton or choc. milk and i have a small ass burp when i was trying really hard,i only get burps after drinking soda
Quote by ddranthony92
i hate it during lunch my friend who sits to the left of me drinks like a full carton of white milk and does a HUGE burp,and gets appalled by a girl at the next table, then i drink a little carton of OJ and a full sized carton or choc. milk and i have a small ass burp when i was trying really hard,i only get burps after drinking soda

+1 I hate it when **** like that happens... I have a friend who can make himself do a huge burp without eating anything and I can't even beat him with soda....
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Okay, my chick cousin can out-burp every guy in my family. She did the pledge of aligience once. Not even joking.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by stratman_13
Okay, my chick cousin can out-burp every guy in my family. She did the pledge of aligience once. Not even joking.

Now that is what I call a woman. Who needs sex when you can have a girl who can burp the Pledge Of Allegiance?
This one time I hid round the corner of the hall in our house, and when my brother walked past I practically blew out his ear drums. Rather unexpectedly he started crying and I got yelled at by my parents. But yeah... that's pretty much my life story.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by Snowblind 911
This one time I hid round the corner of the hall in our house, and when my brother walked past I practically blew out his ear drums. Rather unexpectedly he started crying and I got yelled at by my parents. But yeah... that's pretty much my life story.

duuuude that is epic....
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
I can make myself do some pretty awesome burps even if I haven't eaten or drank anything, so one time at lunch with my friends I drank a Dr. Pepper and felt a burp coming, so I added to it by doin what I do to make myself burp. It was literally so loud that three tables around me went completely silent and one of my friends across the room applauded me. It was awesome.
Quote by olif8
Once, I burped out of my ass. Then said ass vomited.

T'was a good driving lesson.

yaaa.... what....?
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
One time when I was a kid I went to burp in my brothers face but I puked on his shoulder. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life
i remember my frend could burp the abc's back in 2nd grade...lol he could get to like f in one breath
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
i once shurped.
i went for an epic burb into my friends face and shat out of my mouth into his mouth.
Quote by kaptink
I can burp the alphabet!

post a vid or the pit does not believe you.
Quote by buckzilla
i once shurped.
i went for an epic burb into my friends face and shat out of my mouth into his mouth.

Wow...

That was more than I needed to know O___o

I shoudl've stopped reading when I saw the word shurp ....
hue
Nah, burping is horrible and smells bad. You look like a tool if you do iot in public.
I'm fortunate enough to have been taught to burp on command since I was very young. Again, no actual epic stories but I take every opportunity to show off my skill. The ones I'm proudest of sound like Jay Sherman (film critic) on the Simpsons when he burped so loud and so long that the car alarms went off outside. HAHA! Steven Tyler's belch at the end of "Eat The Rich" is also excellent. Clear, loud and a bit of longevity.
Back in school we had p.e. after lunch, and the teacher was making us run in circles in the gym, so i couldnt help but to burp... and exactly when he said "everybody shut up!" i burped the loudest, the meanest, the sexiest motherburping burp of all times....

to which i got told off... but it was epic. end of story