I swear, someone is walking into my house and taking my things and hiding them.........

I thought I would get all my stuff together and ready for tomorrows TV shoot at school as I'm the Director this week.
Well I finish a CD and DVD and go to put it in my folder for the class when I find that the folder is nowhere to be found.

So after 2 minutes of looking I put the CDs down and now I can't find those.

I hate losing important school work..........anyone else with me on that?

how do I explain this to the teacher...."oh yea I lost both the CDs and paperwork in under 5 minutes last night...i have no idea where they went"
Teachers reaction:
Last edited by moody07747 at Nov 15, 2007,
YES!! HOLY SHIITT I THOUGH I WAS THE ONLY ONE!

it honestly feels like god is there just ****ing teasing you like " HA HA TEACH YOU TO DROP YOUR **** NOW DUMB BITCH!!"

its bad news.

it sounds dumb but retrace your steps it actually works
myspace.com/crystalignition
Meh, I don't lose my stuff... Some asshole decided bad memory was funny... I don't even remember to bring my crap home to work on. In fact... Oh ****... my stuffs in my locker... God damnit.
Hi guys, I've lost my Morals, Ethics and Common sense.
Have any of you guys seen....wait.....what the hell am I doing looking for them in the pit?!

ahh, I'll look for them after I've checked out the hottest girls thread.
I hate losing important school work. If it was just simple homework like a few math questions or something I wouldn't mind. I would either redo them or leave it and tell the teacher the next day.

I remember once in grade one or two I was at my uncles house and he had piranhas...so I finished my math homework sheet and put it on top of the piranha tank and one of them ate it (at least, it's the only explanation I could ever find). The next day I told my teacher that and they made me stay in for recess for not doing my homework
Quote by moody07747

So after 2 minutes of looking I put the CDs down and now I can't find those.

:

your friend hid them?
you misspelled losing in the title.......................
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I Lost My Soul!

...in the Pit.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Try losing your drumsticks 10 minutes before you're due to play....that is annoying.

I found them stuffed in the cavity of my amp.
no, i actually quite enjoy it when my important and most needed items are removed from me, it gives me pleasure
nothing.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Try losing your drumsticks 10 minutes before you're due to play....that is annoying.

I found them stuffed in the cavity of my amp.

I keep my sticks on the set in their holder...i have too many pairs to have them get lost haha

fixed the spelling on the title.....
I lost the set text we were doing an important exam on ten minutes before the exam. It was A Streetcar Named Desire and the first module of my AS course, which is open book so you can find quotes etc. I never found it again, I can only assume that it fell out of my bag somehow when I put it down, and that somebody had seen it and taken it. I had to pay for a new copy for the school too, to add insult to injury. Was very annoying, but I still managed to pass the exam.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.