I just got back from a gig with Ted Casher (Jazz people will know), and I have to say, he's a pretty damn good player.

Has anyone else ever played with a /somewhat/ famous musician? And don't be a smartass.

Hah, who am I kidding....
I know......... 7th Heaven
<.<
>.>
People in the Glenbard Area will know who i'm talking about
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
I met B.B. King once. Really nice guy.

-SP
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Nah, but Aaron Stang (huge name) was my judge for a couple of competitions. He's a really awesome guy.
My God, it's full of stars!
I've opened for a band called die!die!die!

You may have heard of them..
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
I think the biggest name we've ever played with was Maynard Ferguson (This was before my time, though, unfortunatly). Last year we had Trent Austin play with us.

My school is teh pwnz when it comes to Artist in Residence
lol we should make this a standard forum to brag about gig experiences

ive met all of kitty

havent played with anyone famous yet tho

tho i play for a somewhat famous local band here now
if your from the mn metro area you may have heard of us

culture of violence

EDIT: They have opened for 3 inches of blood and daath tho before i was in the band
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

Last edited by aeon20k at Nov 14, 2007,
I played Glen Drover's guitar once.

In his house

While he wasn't home

I hope he doesn't read this lol, it wasn't Breaking and entering though he is my friends uncle
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
I know, and have jammed with Brian Robertson (Original Thin Lizzy line up and Motorhead)...

So Bleaurgh!!
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Last edited by jimbob78 at Nov 15, 2007,
Adrian Raso, not really that famous, but he's big in my area to flamenco fans, he gave me a chance to play Capricho arabe with him, got a standing ovation for it
hue