for my entrepreneurship fair. so i'm in gr 9, and i get to sell to the little kiddies in primary to gr 8. yeah, im not going to lace anything to get them addicted and buy my stuff, too expensive. So gimme ideas, im thinkin of like, food or somethin, those kids like lovee cavities.
Quote by hug a llama
Bake cookies.

......cookies of doom.

or cookies of crack cocaine
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Your Body.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Your virginity, or your soul. Here's what you do.. You get a stock pile of souls. You buy a bunch of souls from people.. From Atheists. For a nickel. They'll sell it for cheap, as they feel that they don't need it.

Then sell those souls to people, specifically satanists.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
AIDS

Just wanted to join the silly comments really, prehaps that was too far. ummm Im not sure though, just crazy buns full of adatives.
www.myspace.com/abnegative <<< Check It!
I'd go with selling your soul, you're not using it anyways.
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
Quote by EmilyTStrange
yeah, a prostitution service. sounds great. what's the charge?

Aint gonna be no money involved! You're gonna do this FO' FREE!
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Hippie brownies.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
puppy chow.

instant winner. we did a project in grade 8 and all the little kids wanted puppy chow.
"Time has fallen asleep in the afternoon sunshine"