So about a week ago my mom thought she heard a mouse early in the morning, I thought she was just being paranoid. So she bought some traps set them and nothing happened. Until tonight she glanced down on the one she set by the fridge and what do you know there was a mouse. My mom freaked out ran on the couch and covered her face with a blanket, my 12 year old brother went and looked at it and ran like the pansy he is. So my mom told me just to throw it away trap and all, just thought I would share that with you.
awesome.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Awesome.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Did you throw a flash bang at it?
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
my mom freaks out like that. there was a mouse one time in our dining room while we were eating so she started screaming incessantly and jumped up on her chair and i was like STFU WOMAN and i killed the mouse. my dad's hardcore because whenever we see them out in our barn, he just stomps on them. he's not kind to most animals.