Well i just came across an intruiging offer on the No Sweat clthing website, if you don't know what No Sweat is, check out www.nosweatapparel.com and check it out for yourself.

if you're too lazy, then basically its a company against sweatshop workers, all their clothes are made by the first unionized works in palestine i believe.

anyways, their offer is, if we support them by wearing their clothes in pictures, at gigs, and mentioning them and stuff at gigs and stuff, thry will send us the free merchendise to wear, and also give us and our friends and family discounts on their merchendise.

i think it sounds fair, it doesn't seem like selling out my ideals, all i'm getting is clothes, and quite frankly, i could use new clothes.

does it seem like a good idea?

heres the PDF of the contract/agreement

http://nosweatapparel.com/Band_Sponsorship_Packet.pdf
The real question is, do you like the clothes? If it's something you would wear anyway, you're not selling out to anyone.
Death to Ovation haters!
clothes be clothes to me, as long as they arent big on me, or baggy, cause i'm skinnier than nicole ritchie, then i'm happy.
I've been wanting to buy those Black Low-top shoes for quite a while, but I'm afraid they may not fit me
i have a pair of chucks that i wanna get rid of.

you can barely tell they're true converse tho, the "all-star" on the back is ripped off, the star on the side is the onyl giveaway.

oh yeah, they supply shoes too, which is another good reason for doing it, lol
Quote by original=punk
i have a pair of chucks that i wanna get rid of.

you can barely tell they're true converse tho, the "all-star" on the back is ripped off, the star on the side is the onyl giveaway.

oh yeah, they supply shoes too, which is another good reason for doing it, lol

Honestly, I say you should go for it. You get free stuff and all you need to do is wear it.

It's like when you buy a soda form the vending machine and it gives you an extra quarter.
Quote by hug a llama
Honestly, I say you should go for it. You get free stuff and all you need to do is wear it.

It's like when you buy a soda form the vending machine and it gives you an extra quarter.

exactly, it gives US publicity too, they use our pictures, and put uso n their site and myspace.