Hey guys. I have a myspace page setup for my music. I write, play, and record all of the music and instruments you hear in the songs. They're both pretty rough, but I just recorded them quickly and not too well. Let me know what you think, and if you dig it, send me an add! Thanks!

Verily
yes they are rough recordings but they sound good, i love the songs..
you are already a good writer, maybe the drums could be better but
as a whole it sounds good..
I like 'new song', dig the thrashy sounding drums.

Crit me, if you please, by clicking on my avatar.
Quote by rushie
yes they are rough recordings but they sound good, i love the songs..
you are already a good writer, maybe the drums could be better but
as a whole it sounds good..

thanks so much, i really appreciate the compliments, and i'm super glad you like the tunes.
Quote by WFMedia
I like 'new song', dig the thrashy sounding drums.

Crit me, if you please, by clicking on my avatar.

thanks man. i checked out your stuff. pretty good. is it you playing everything?
I will send you an add on myspace.. my one man band's name is color line

greets..
Quote by fbcstreetrider
thanks man. i checked out your stuff. pretty good. is it you playing everything?

Ecxept for drums on a few tracks, YES, it's all me.
Recordings aren't as bad as you think. Although I'm definitely not an expert... What are you using to record?

The verse for new song could use a rippin' melody.
Quote by Jason_Parker
Recordings aren't as bad as you think. Although I'm definitely not an expert... What are you using to record?

The verse for new song could use a rippin' melody.

well, thank you. for those recordings i used a Line 6 Toneport UX1 interface, Samson C15 studio condenser mic, and Audacity to mix the audio.

and yea, i kind of still plan on tweaking "new song" a little bit. i just wanted to get it recorded because i could only hear it in my head until i recorded all of the instruments on the computer and overlayed them.