Hi all,
does anyone know of a website similar to this one but one that deals with guitar music notation instead of TABS.
I have done a search, but come up with nothing.
Thanks in advance all you lovely people out there.
My gear:
Fender 50th anniv American Strat Deluxe NICE
Fender Eric johnson Strat SEXY
Gibson SG Special Gothic II RAW
Ibanez JS 1000 VERSATILE
Gibson Les Paul Custom OOH BABY
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Head & Cab LET'S ROCK
guitar music notation? You mean like sheet music? If you want older classical stuff there are sites. If you can't find a guitar transcription for the piece you want try looking for flute or violin as they transfer over nicely.

If you want newer songs, then look for GuitarPro or whatever the other program is. They give you the sheet music with tabs underneath when you print it out.
There used to be a great site called the International Music Score Library Project (imslp.org). However, it was shut down, because it's wrong wrong wrong to steal. The site was organized as a Wiki, so there was a possibility that someone could upload a piece of music that still is protected by Copyright, thus stealing billions of dollars from the rightful owners.
damned copyright laws.....it's criminal! (Ironic).
Thanks for all your input anyway.
My gear:
Fender 50th anniv American Strat Deluxe NICE
Fender Eric johnson Strat SEXY
Gibson SG Special Gothic II RAW
Ibanez JS 1000 VERSATILE
Gibson Les Paul Custom OOH BABY
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Head & Cab LET'S ROCK
By the way, if you google "free edvard grieg sheet music" (or whoever you're looking for), you might still find something worthwhile, but you'll have to sift through some crap to find it. Some sign-up/pay sites let you download like two scores or something for free each day as well.