Don't know if this has been done before????

anyways i love doing these...pretty self explanatory....continue the story!!

There was once a guitarist who practiced and practiced so much but still sucked.....he had no money..and no one loved him......

his life was very depressing. He would go to guitar center and play on the guitars all day long and then get kicked out for playing really ****ty and really loud....one day, on the way to guitar center...something AMAZING happened.......
he counted all the way to schfifty schfive. shazam which is incredable for a dimwit retard. This little boys name was yngwie malmsteen and he was a douch
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Last edited by British_Steal at Nov 14, 2007,
he found, lying on the floor in its case, a 1959 Gibson Les Paul in a white finish with a flame top. When he picked it up, something happened
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by thewho65
he wasn't harassed by the salesman there

lol we all know that never happens
"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

Originally Posted by shreddin_frets
I've never played guiar before. Is it communist?
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
he found, lying on the floor in its case, a 1959 Gibson Les Paul in a white finish with a flame top. When he picked it up, something happened

he turned into slash and was rich, but then
the spirit of Jimi Hendrix descended from heaven, and he spoke: "Young guitar player, take this. Spread the power of love and rock." And with this, he handed him a guitar made of solid gold. "THANKS!" But the kid, always listening to the random bull**** that floods our radios, had to ask "But.... who are you?" Suddenly flames erupted from Jimi's fingertips and he thrust his guitar into the small childs face. The kid was thrown into the depths of hell ad laughed at for eternity.

/thread.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by Shredder Guitar
the spirit of Jimi Hendrix descended from heaven, and he spoke: "Young guitar player, take this. Spread the power of love and rock." And with this, he handed him a guitar made of solid gold. "THANKS!" But the kid, always listening to the random bull**** that floods our radios, had to ask "But.... who are you?" Suddenly flames erupted from Jimi's fingertips and he thrust his guitar into the small childs face. The kid was thrown into the depths of hell ad laughed at for eternity.

/thread.

i don t like that ending, so ill pick up the story after he turned into slash

"but then"

the real slash appeared. Seeing his clone startled him, so Slash challenged the boy to a shred-off. And trumpets sounded, as the Apocalypse drew near...
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
scrambling for a pick, he grabbed an unusually large green one with fangs from the fretboard of his dope ass guitar
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
Quote by coheed.666
scrambling for a pick, he grabbed an unusually large green one with fangs from the fretboard of his dope ass guitar

HA!

Behold, through the power of the highlight link, I have discovered in your sig your terrible secret!
But alas, it is a fate we both share...
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!