i have a wii and the only games for it so far that have caught my eye are guitar hero 3 and smackdown vs raw 2008.

i found out that the wii verson of smackdown has NO cool match types (no ladder match, no cage match, etc.) and everyone i know that has guitar hero 3 beat it within a week.

does anyone have super mario galaxy? is it good?
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
Super Smash Bros. Brawl = Best game of 2008.

I said it.

YESS! My friends and I are soooooo psyched for it and we check the daily updates every day and play SSB Mele almost every other day.
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
Super Smash Bros. Brawl = Best game of 2008.

I said it.

that's another problem i have with smackdown. the review i read said it was more like mortal kombat where most of the matches are under a minute. i'm looking for some epic 20-minute battles here.
GH 3 is alright, the graphics are sh*t, but the game's cool & some of the songs are okay.
Quote by EggNoggy
GH 3 is alright, the graphics are sh*t, but the game's cool & some of the songs are okay.

that's cuz you're playing it on a wii

but seriously TS, your first mistake was buying one of those in the first place.
No man, don't get Smackdown vs Raw 2008. It's the worst Smackdown game ever, seriously.

Apparently Galaxy's supposed to be like amazing, almost as good as Mario 64.
delete
Guitar:
Floyd Rose discovery series 3 (with speed loader bridge)
Gibson Les paul studio
Pedals:
Zoom G2.1U pedal
Amps:
vox valvetronix 50 watt
Dean "stack in a box" headphone amp
Last edited by unforgiven_hope at Sep 7, 2017,
I truly, truly hate GH 1 2 and 3. Not because of wannabe guitar players (cause I don't honestly believe any of them think they're real guitarists, they know its a game as do I) just cause i hate the goddamned gameplay. God its boring as hell.
if your a fan of the resident evil series get Umbrella Chronicles!
just got it yesterday and I stayed up to play it
if you played the previous RE games you'll be like "Oh yeah! I remember this!"
can't wait 'till the guns come out!
Super Smash Bros Brawl is all you need man.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Metroid Prime 3
SSBB
Super Mario Galaxy

Wii's gonna pwn when Smash Bros. Brawl comes out (I know it already rocks ridiculous amounts but it's gonna get even better.)
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
i dont think wii is a true video game machine, its just more of like, a toy in my opinion.

but yeah if u had a 360 or ps3 or played the good pc games, i think ud ud agree that videogames are the bomb diggity bomb.
Quote by zappp
Sammi-Ellen is my australian (wish i had aborted) daughter!!
why'd you buy a wii then?

imo 360 and ps3 cost more but are worth it, not because of the graphic or any of that crap but because of the games. if you had to blindfold yourself and pic a wii game out of a basket, chances are it'd be some rated E or 10 + cartoon based garbage, or if you realllllly lucky a classic like brawl, mario, or something else. ps3 and 360 you'd have a much better selection of decently enjoyable games, as apposed to wii.

so basically chose 8-9 awesome games on wii, while just about everything else sucks
or 89 awesome games on 360, ps3, where everything else will be decent, for about 200 bucks more.
Quote by QuiatFat
No man, don't get Smackdown vs Raw 2008. It's the worst Smackdown game ever, seriously.

Apparently Galaxy's supposed to be like amazing, almost as good as Mario 64.

How can you type that? People only say it to give them pause for thought while they're speaking. But you were typing!

Otherwise your grammar is excellent, congratulations!
Quote by Grundy0
How can you type that? People only say it to give them pause for thought while they're speaking. But you were typing!

Otherwise your grammar is excellent, congratulations!

Dude, it's called bad paragrahing, but oh well...

Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by QuiatFat

+1

I liked it at first but it just got sooooooooooooooooooooooo boring.

I'm probably gonna try sell it off/hand it in.
Get Elebits/Eledees, depending what it's called where you live. It sounds crap but it's a great game - think messing about with an hl2 gravity gun all day long.
Quote by MySweetFracture
I hate wii's. Get a big boy console like ps3 or 360

Brawl will rape any game ps3 or 360 has to offer for the next 5 years.

Just like EggNoggy said, i check the Dojo website everyday. This game is insane. It has rendered me into a full-fledged nerd.