Post your's.

My idea is to unexpectedly propose to her, and then right after she accepts, reveal to her that you've been cheating on her.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Have sex with her father
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
start a facebook group called " i want to break up with my gf" and then invite her to it.
Originally posted by mydadisjewish
people have different tastes. for example, i like good music, u like your dad's testicles.
Have your best friend do it for you while you watch silently in the corner.
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
Hit her with your car... If you dont have a car, drop her onto train tracks.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
"I dont know how it's pronoucned

Manage a Trois...."
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Stab her with a knife. Throw her into the bay. No one will ever know you two were together.
Have sex on her bed............WITH A GUY!!!
Listen to The Sounds Inside
John Frusciante
Keep your pimp hand strong
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser aka Frederick
Epiphone G-310
Boss Metal Zone Distortion pedal
Crate GT1200H Head
Crate G412SL Half stack
and some strings,
and some picks of assorted sizes

www.myspace.com/todaysescape
Check us out!
my friend told me about some guy he knew who had anal sex with his girlfriend and promised to stop she said to. once he started he didn't stop till he was done, though she told him to almost right away. technically she broke up with him but he was asking for it, so I guess that would be a pretty fun way to break up with some one
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
"Headbutting is probably the manliest thing ever. Not only is it useful for suicide, it's also a great way to break up with your girlfriend. For example, I couldn't find the words to tell my ex that our relationship was over, so one day while we were watching TV I headbutt her in the tits. Then I picked up my jacket and left. No awkward goodbyes, no "still friends" bull****. Just a couple of bruised titties and a failed relationship."
- Maddox
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
Say "I'm sorry, but it's not working out. You're a good person, but I don't see this going anywhere. I'm really sorry"

The non asshole way FTW!?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by count schizo
Have your best friend do it for you while you watch silently in the corner.

Have your best friend do her for you while you watch silently in the corner.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Post your's.

My idea is to unexpectedly propose to her, and then right after she accepts, reveal to her that you've been cheating on her.

that's so coward

i know it cause i was about to do it, but i decided to face my mistake(we didn't break up though)
Quote by Raijin.xiii
"Headbutting is probably the manliest thing ever. Not only is it useful for suicide, it's also a great way to break up with your girlfriend. For example, I couldn't find the words to tell my ex that our relationship was over, so one day while we were watching TV I headbutt her in the tits. Then I picked up my jacket and left. No awkward goodbyes, no "still friends" bull****. Just a couple of bruised titties and a failed relationship."
- Maddox
hahahaha
Wait till she comes down with the flu right? then go over to her house with some soup, and some homemade brownies, fresh out of the oven. Bring her her favorite video/movie to watch. tell her you have to some errands to run and then get out of there. After she eats the soup she will watch the movie. Make sure at the end of the movie, you tape over it with video footage of you getting a blowjob from her best friend. Then you turn to the camera and say "YOu just go dumped" right as her best friend spits your cum into the bowl of brownie mix that was used to make the brownies she is hopefully eating at that exact moment.

I mean it's pretty standard procedure man
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
Quote by rhcpwhitey
my friend told me about some guy he knew who had anal sex with his girlfriend and promised to stop she said to. once he started he didn't stop till he was done, though she told him to almost right away. technically she broke up with him but he was asking for it, so I guess that would be a pretty fun way to break up with some one

im afraid i dont understand, could you clarify what happened?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by element4433
Say "I'm sorry, but it's not working out. You're a good person, but I don't see this going anywhere. I'm really sorry"

The non asshole way FTW!?

lol
Quote by Sonicxlover
Post your's.

My idea is to unexpectedly propose to her, and then right after she accepts, reveal to her that you've been cheating on her ... with her sister.
*fixed*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Dumpweedrock
Wait till she comes down with the flu right? then go over to her house with some soup, and some homemade brownies, fresh out of the oven. Bring her her favorite video/movie to watch. tell her you have to some errands to run and then get out of there. After she eats the soup she will watch the movie. Make sure at the end of the movie, you tape over it with video footage of you getting a blowjob from her best friend. Then you turn to the camera and say "YOu just go dumped" right as her best friend spits your cum into the bowl of brownie mix that was used to make the brownies she is hopefully eating at that exact moment.

I mean it's pretty standard procedure man

Whats that from?
I really dont like ska much any more... : /
I know of this couple who were going out for a while. The guy was a dick and the girl was amazing. Anyway, the girl broke her leg and couldn't walk for a while. At a party, while she still had the broken leg, the guy takes her crutches and yells out to everyone in the party "STAND UP IF YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND". She couldn't stand up, having a broken leg and all, so they were finished.

Doing this would require an already broken leg, or perhaps breaking their leg on purpose.
idk some girl posted it as a bulletin and i happened to see i while doing stuff for my band on myspace. i got a lol out of it

Dumpweedit: that was to ska tech
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
Win-win situation. Ask her to perform all kinda of weird sex acts. If she does it, awesome. If she doesn't, she's gone.
Quote by Dumpweedrock
idk some girl posted it as a bulletin and i happened to see i while doing stuff for my band on myspace. i got a lol out of it

Dumpweedit: that was to ska tech

http://maddox.xmission.com/
Probably here somewhere.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
sell your relationship on ebay.... to her.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.