Here are some songs I wrote and recorded with some friends, tell me what you guys think. I encourage comments on every aspect, vocals, bass, etc:

-Final Thoughts- (Drums are a bit off)
dhollow20@indreams-studios.com/FinalThoughts.mp3">dhollow20@indreams-studios.com/FinalThoughts.mp3">ftp://slapfunk101%40indreams-studios.com:dhollow20@indreams-studios.com/FinalThoughts.mp3

-Generic Dance Song 1-
dhollow20@indreams-studios.com/Medance.mp3">dhollow20@indreams-studios.com/Medance.mp3">ftp://slapfunk101%40indreams-studios.com:dhollow20@indreams-studios.com/Medance.mp3

-Generic Dance Song 2-
dhollow20@indreams-studios.com/Dance&Groove.mp3">dhollow20@indreams-studios.com/Dance&Groove.mp3">ftp://slapfunk101%40indreams-studios.com:dhollow20@indreams-studios.com/Dance&Groove.mp3

-Youth- (The vocals suck)
dhollow20@indreams-studios.com/Youth.mp3">dhollow20@indreams-studios.com/Youth.mp3">ftp://slapfunk101%40indreams-studios.com:dhollow20@indreams-studios.com/Youth.mp3

-Split- (Bad vocal quality, the distortion is from holding the mic too close to my mouth, not an effect)
dhollow20@indreams-studios.com/Split.mp3">dhollow20@indreams-studios.com/Split.mp3">ftp://slapfunk101%40indreams-studios.com:dhollow20@indreams-studios.com/Split.mp3

-Clouded-
dhollow20@indreams-studios.com/Clouded.mp3">dhollow20@indreams-studios.com/Clouded.mp3">ftp://slapfunk101%40indreams-studios.com:dhollow20@indreams-studios.com/Clouded.mp3
Last edited by slapfunk_101 at Nov 15, 2007,
the 2nd link is not working. The first song is the best, though vocals are draging it down, the melody is good and all but too much voacal vibrato? idk, it might just be the recording, the pitch was good and I liked the voice, but something just seems off with the voc
the first one's my favorite too. The vocals aren't that bad, just aren't my style. But that doesn't make them bad.
I wrote a song about war...
The kind that lives in your head.