I might be seeing them/it on friday, and i have no idea what it is. Anyone know?
e|----------5-------7-5h7p5---5--
B|-------5----8p5-------------8---8p5--
G|-5h6-----------------------------------7b9r--p5---5b--
D|-----------------------------------------------------7-----7-7~~~
they're awesome, that's what they are.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I hear its godly, and from a person with a scanners avatar to another, I recommend you go see them.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
they're pretty good. It's like a little orchestra with 2 guitar players and a couple keyboardists. It's pretty sweet. Kinda a lightshow thing to it is as well. Near the end of the concert, they usually play a few covers of non Christmas music.

Although, if I remember correctly, there's talking interludes that are long and boring.
Agile AL-3100 (highly recommended)
SX SST57 strat copy
OE30 Hollowbody
SX fretless bass
Epiphone PR-200 acoustic
Yamaha G-40 classical
Epiphone Valve Junior head
1x12 custom cab
4x12 Behringer Half-stack

My Solo Stuff

My Band

2 years ago when i went, they told a story for half the time, then did a bunch of random songs. it was awesome. they had members of the orchestra walk around the stands and perform. i remember there was this one crazy lady that played the violin that got really into it.
I saw them...they're flippin amazing! See them!
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
You are in for a ****ing treat. They are amazing, best light show ever. I saw them last december and im seeing them again this december.
I'm seing them on Friday!!! I got great seats too, so I'm really excited!
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Ace88
they're awesome, that's what they are.

ACE!!!!!!
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
ACE!!!!!!

Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
did anyone like thier newer album lost christmas eve? it wasnt as good as christmas eve and other stories.

theyre very good at what they do, but they really only do one thing, classic christmas music with a rock/metal twist. i like them around this time of year.
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

I suggest taking acid before seeing it considering it has an awesome laser show, it has to be on the same level as a Pink Floyd concert.