K so I have a Digitech GNX4. Say if I normally just run my guitar through that, then right to the amp. What if I also had other pedals to add. Where would I add these? Is there a special plug, is there a special order?

Thanks
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

if theres an effect loop, put them there. id mess around wiht them personally. put **** like pitchshifters or wahs before though
Put them after the multi-effects, because then they will effect whatever tone is coming out of the multi.

Alternatively, you could just sell that Digitech piece of pure **** and get single pedals. That would probably be the best option.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999
Put them after the multi-effects, because then they will effect whatever tone is coming out of the multi.

Alternatively, you could just sell that Digitech piece of pure **** and get single pedals. That would probably be the best option.

The digitech gets pretty much all the sounds I want. And all I do is go to a preset and everythings there instead of having to hit like 4 things. Have you ever even used a GNX4?
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Quote by feltgrape
The digitech gets pretty much all the sounds I want. And all I do is go to a preset and everythings there instead of having to hit like 4 things. Have you ever even used a GNX4?

Yes I have played the Digitech GNX series and it is a digital, sterile piece of ****. Half the models don't sound remotely like the real thing and makes the classics sound ****.

Multieffects are complicated, annoying, horrible-sounding and woeful. THe "4 things" thing can be solved with a footswitchable effects loop
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM