Alright. So for school I have to do a debate on Whether contemporary society has done enough to respond to the legacies of historical globalization.
There are two sides of the debate, I'm on the side of the debate that is against the aforementioned statement.

I am clueless on what to put. I have a general idea on what to write but I'm lost when it comes to everything else.

In my debate there will be a section devoted to poverty in Africa and how most of the G8 countries aren't donating the UN recommended 0.07% of their GNI (Gross National Income) to third world countries.

I've seen a thread about globalization on here already but it doesn't have what I'm specifically looking for.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can put or say in my speech?
thats a question not a statement, it deserves an answer and has no sides. i suppose the statement is actually something like "contemporary society has done enough to respond to the legacies of historical globalization." and youre against that? yeah give a hilariously falacious argument based on dieing african famine babies, and how THEYRE ABSOLUTELY ****ING EVERYWHERE!! AHH!!!